Boardwalk Empire alum Patrick Kennedy, Dominique McElligott and Laila Robins have been cast opposite Brendan Gleeson in The Money, David Milch‘s new drama pilot for HBO. Written/exec produced by Milch, exec produced by Art and John Linson and directed by Justin Chadwick, The Money is about wealth and corruption among the super elite, focusing on American mogul and patriarch James Castman (Gleeson), who wields power and influence to expand his media empire and control his family. Kennedy, repped by Brillstein and Curtis Brown, will play John Castman, James Castman’s dutiful and ethically strong son who is a key lieutenant in Castman’s empire. McElligott will play James’ beloved daughter Katherine Castman. Robins will play Ruth Castman, James’s wife and mother of his three adult children Katherine, John and Greg.
Trio Cast In David Milch’s HBO Pilot ‘Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016
- ‘Outlander’ Season 2 Trailer: Is It Even Possible To Change The Future?
- Les Moonves Says He Has “Free Rein” To Run CBS, But Likes “Stability”