Boardwalk Empire alum Patrick Kennedy, Dominique McElligott and Laila Robins have been cast opposite Brendan Gleeson in The Money, David Milch‘s new drama pilot for HBO. Written/exec produced by Milch, exec produced by Art and John Linson and directed by Justin Chadwick, The Money is about wealth and corruption among the super elite, focusing on American mogul and patriarch James Castman (Gleeson), who wields power and influence to expand his media empire and control his family. Kennedy, repped by Brillstein and Curtis Brown, will play John Castman, James Castman’s dutiful and ethically strong son who is a key lieutenant in Castman’s empire. McElligott will play James’ beloved daughter Katherine Castman. Robins will play Ruth Castman, James’s wife and mother of his three adult children Katherine, John and Greg.
Trio Cast In David Milch’s HBO Pilot ‘Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Latest TV News
- Michael Wolff To Trevor Noah On Donald Trump: “Yeah, He’s Stupid”
- ITN Productions Eyes U.S. Expansion, Preps California ‘House Of Horrors’, Meghan Markle And Trump Docs
- Fox-Sky Deal: UK Authority Says “Not In The Public Interest”; Hints Disney Could Help
- Amy Sherman-Palladino Tells Women Stage Directors ‘Broadway Is Heaven’ – But Some Demur
- Genie Francis, ‘General Hospital’s Laura, Bumped Down To Recurring Status On ABC Soap
- ‘History Of Them’: Lisa Vidal, Felix Solis & Amit Shah Join Cast As Multi-Cultural Comedy Gets Formal Pilot Order…