Boardwalk Empire alum Patrick Kennedy, Dominique McElligott and Laila Robins have been cast opposite Brendan Gleeson in The Money, David Milch‘s new drama pilot for HBO. Written/exec produced by Milch, exec produced by Art and John Linson and directed by Justin Chadwick, The Money is about wealth and corruption among the super elite, focusing on American mogul and patriarch James Castman (Gleeson), who wields power and influence to expand his media empire and control his family. Kennedy, repped by Brillstein and Curtis Brown, will play John Castman, James Castman’s dutiful and ethically strong son who is a key lieutenant in Castman’s empire. McElligott will play James’ beloved daughter Katherine Castman. Robins will play Ruth Castman, James’s wife and mother of his three adult children Katherine, John and Greg.
Trio Cast In David Milch’s HBO Pilot ‘Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Alien: Covenant' Adds $30M In 2nd Frame; 'Dangal' Pins $100M+ In China; 'Guardians 2' At $733M WW - International Box Office
Are Comedies In Peril On The Big Screen & Headed To Streaming? Ben Stiller, Adam Sandler & 'Meyerowitz' Cast Sound Off - Cannes
Latest TV News
- John Oliver: Donald Trump’s Last Seven Days “Absolutely Insane”
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Review: WTF Was That?
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for Megyn Kelly’s New Sunday Magazine Show
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans in Italy Get Episodes Early Due to Sky Italia Gaffe
- Hugh Grant To Star In Stephen Frears’ ‘A Very English Scandal’ For BBC One
- Sasheer Zamata Exiting ‘Saturday Night Live’: Third Cast Member In Week