Boardwalk Empire alum Patrick Kennedy, Dominique McElligott and Laila Robins have been cast opposite Brendan Gleeson in The Money, David Milch‘s new drama pilot for HBO. Written/exec produced by Milch, exec produced by Art and John Linson and directed by Justin Chadwick, The Money is about wealth and corruption among the super elite, focusing on American mogul and patriarch James Castman (Gleeson), who wields power and influence to expand his media empire and control his family. Kennedy, repped by Brillstein and Curtis Brown, will play John Castman, James Castman’s dutiful and ethically strong son who is a key lieutenant in Castman’s empire. McElligott will play James’ beloved daughter Katherine Castman. Robins will play Ruth Castman, James’s wife and mother of his three adult children Katherine, John and Greg.
Trio Cast In David Milch’s HBO Pilot ‘Money’
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest TV News
- SPT Names Ana Bond Managing Director International Production Latin America
- Amazon Developing ‘Girl Waits With Gun’ Drama Series From Jennifer Crittenden, Gabrielle Allan & Elizabeth Banks
- ‘The Proposal’: ABC Sets New Dating Series From ‘The Bachelor’ Creator
- ‘American Idol’ Inches Up On ‘The Voice’; ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Special Enjoys Comedy Lead-In
- YouTube Orders Lou Pearlman Documentary About Disgraced Music Producer From Lance Bass & Craig Piligian
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 11 By Paramount Network