Tribeca Film acquired U.S. rights to Neil LaBute’s Some Velvet Morning. Stanley Tucci and Alice Eve star in the relationship drama written and directed by LaBute and produced by Tim Harms, Daryl Freimark, Michael Corrente, Trent Othick, and David Zander. Pic premiered at the Tribeca Film Festival and Tribeca plans a theatrical and on-demand release platform in December. Pic is about a man who shows up on the doorstep of his mistress after a four-year absence. He says he has finally left his wife, but she isn’t interested and he becomes obsessed with her and things get ugly. It’ll come out on multiple platforms December 10 and reach some theaters three days later. Submarine repped the film.
Tribeca Film Acquires Neil LaBute’s ‘Some Velvet Morning’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession