Warner Bros has unleashed the second trailer for The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, due out in the U.S. on December 13th. The sequel to Peter Jackson‘s The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey is the second of three MGM- and Warner-produced movies adapted from JRR Tolkien’s Lord Of The Rings prequel novel. Martin Freeman returns as Bilbo Baggins along with Ian McKellen as Gandalf and Cate Blanchett as Galadriel. Orlando Bloom takes up Legolas’ quiver and Evangeline Lilly joins the troupe this time around. Benedict Cumberbatch voices the titular dragon:
Hot Trailer: ‘The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Business Network Will Receive 'Strange Inheritance' In January
- Charlie Sheen To Reprise His 'Ferris Bueller's Day Off' Role On 'The Goldbergs'
- Hulu Inks Streaming Deal For FX Series, Including 'Tyrant', 'The Strain' & 'AHS'
- Byron Pitts Replacing Dan Abrams As 'Nightline' Anchor
- 'Orphan Black' Season 3: “This Is War” — Video
- Graham Norton, 'Modern Family' Lead British Comedy Awards; Sony TV Ad Sales Inks With Jewish Life TV