TNT‘s Franklin & Bash has snagged another late renewal. The legal dramedy has become the last of the cable network’s summer scripted series to learn its fate, scoring a 10-episode fourth–season pickup. In Season 3, stars Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were joined by Heather Locklear, who had a one-year deal, so I hear a new agreement needs to be ironed out for her to return for Season 4. Franklin & Bash opened its third season in the new Wednesday 9 PM slot with 2 million Live+Same Day viewers and closed it out with 2.2 million for the finale. Created by Kevin Falls and Bill Chais, the buddy show is produced by FanFare Prods in association with Sony Pictures TV. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies, while King & Maxwell was cancelled.
TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series
- ‘Team Ninja Warrior’ Renewed By Esquire; BBC America Sets ‘Dirk Gently’ Premiere Date, Projects With Amy Poehler, More…
- ‘Biggest Loser’ Being Investigated By L.A. Sheriff For On-Set Drug Use
- Euro 2016: Will French Strikes & Fuel Shortages Be A Boon For Broadcasters?