TNT‘s Franklin & Bash has snagged another late renewal. The legal dramedy has become the last of the cable network’s summer scripted series to learn its fate, scoring a 10-episode fourth-season pickup. In Season 3, stars Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were joined by Heather Locklear, who had a one-year deal, so I hear a new agreement needs to be ironed out for her to return for Season 4. Franklin & Bash opened its third season in the new Wednesday 9 PM slot with 2 million Live+Same Day viewers and closed it out with 2.2 million for the finale. Created by Kevin Falls and Bill Chais, the buddy show is produced by FanFare Prods in association with Sony Pictures TV. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies, while King & Maxwell was cancelled.
TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For Fourth Season
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
More From Andreeva
- Fox Buys 'Nod' Sci-Fi Drama From Jason Richman & Chernin Co.
- Rila Fukushima Joins 'Arrow', Riley Voelkel Cast In 'Point Of Honor'
- Fox Buys College Comedy From Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo & 'Psych' Creator Steve Franks As Put Pilot
- Jason Bateman's Aggregate Films Reups Film & TV Deal With Universal, Hires Executive
- Zach Galifianakis & Louis C.K.'s Comedy 'Baskets' Gets FX Series Order
- Daniel Dae Kim To Produce Adaptation Of Korean Medical Drama 'Good Doctor' For CBS