TNT‘s Franklin & Bash has snagged another late renewal. The legal dramedy has become the last of the cable network’s summer scripted series to learn its fate, scoring a 10-episode fourth-season pickup. In Season 3, stars Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were joined by Heather Locklear, who had a one-year deal, so I hear a new agreement needs to be ironed out for her to return for Season 4. Franklin & Bash opened its third season in the new Wednesday 9 PM slot with 2 million Live+Same Day viewers and closed it out with 2.2 million for the finale. Created by Kevin Falls and Bill Chais, the buddy show is produced by FanFare Prods in association with Sony Pictures TV. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies, while King & Maxwell was cancelled.
TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings and Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'
- ‘Homeland’s Raza Jaffrey To Co-Star In CBS Pilot ‘Code Black’
- Anika Noni Rose To Topline 'For Justice' CBS Civil Rights Pilot Directed By Ava DuVernay
- ‘Tosh.0′ Sold To Fox Stations In Syndication Deal With Debmar-Mercury