TNT‘s Franklin & Bash has snagged another late renewal. The legal dramedy has become the last of the cable network’s summer scripted series to learn its fate, scoring a 10-episode fourth–season pickup. In Season 3, stars Breckin Meyer and Mark-Paul Gosselaar were joined by Heather Locklear, who had a one-year deal, so I hear a new agreement needs to be ironed out for her to return for Season 4. Franklin & Bash opened its third season in the new Wednesday 9 PM slot with 2 million Live+Same Day viewers and closed it out with 2.2 million for the finale. Created by Kevin Falls and Bill Chais, the buddy show is produced by FanFare Prods in association with Sony Pictures TV. Franklin & Bash joins TNT’s recently renewed Rizzoli & Isles, Major Crimes, Perception and Falling Skies, while King & Maxwell was cancelled.
TNT’s ‘Franklin & Bash’ Renewed For Fourth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Bill Cosby Loses Attempt To Move 2004 Rape Trial; Actor Granted Outside Jury
- ‘Incorporated’ Canceled By Syfy After One Season
- Time Warner Shares Rise As FCC Chief Says He Probably Won’t Review AT&T Deal
- Rachelle Lefevre To Star In ‘Doomsday’ ABC Drama Pilot
- Sony Pictures Television Taps Jennifer Solari As VP Media & Talent Relations
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”