UPDATED: TMZ’s TV footprint is fast expanding. The Fox TV Stations have picked up TMZ Live through 2017 as I hear the one-hour live daily series is eyeing a nationwide rollout in fall 2014. The strip, featuring Harvey Levin and his motley crew of gossipmongers, is the second TMZ-branded syndicated daily program from Warner Bros, along with six-year-old TMZ On TV, which also airs on the Fox stations under a long-term pickup. Unlike TMZ On TV, which started on television, TMZ Live originated online before migrating to the Fox L.A. affiliate KTTV last year, gradually expanding to other Fox stations in fall 2012 and this fall. The series, which ranks as the top talk show in the Fox markets among women 25-54 and adults 25-54, now airs on all Fox stations after Charlotte’s WJZY began carrying the program this week.
‘TMZ Live’ Renewed Through 2017 On Fox TV Stations, Eyes Fall 2014 US Expansion
What's Hot on Deadline
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six