UPDATED: TMZ’s TV footprint is fast expanding. The Fox TV Stations have picked up TMZ Live through 2017 as I hear the one-hour live daily series is eyeing a nationwide rollout in fall 2014. The strip, featuring Harvey Levin and his motley crew of gossipmongers, is the second TMZ-branded syndicated daily program from Warner Bros, along with six-year-old TMZ On TV, which also airs on the Fox stations under a long-term pickup. Unlike TMZ On TV, which started on television, TMZ Live originated online before migrating to the Fox L.A. affiliate KTTV last year, gradually expanding to other Fox stations in fall 2012 and this fall. The series, which ranks as the top talk show in the Fox markets among women 25-54 and adults 25-54, now airs on all Fox stations after Charlotte’s WJZY began carrying the program this week.
‘TMZ Live’ Renewed Through 2017 On Fox TV Stations, Eyes Fall 2014 US Expansion
What's Hot on Deadline
Shania Twain Clarifies Comments On Supporting Trump, Says She's "Passionately Against Discrimination"
Stormy Daniels' Lawyer Says Relationship Between Cohen And Hannity "Far More Extensive" Than People Believe
'Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Arrested In Sex Trafficking Scheme, Faces 15 Years To Life If Convicted
'Sharp Objects' Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel
Latest TV News
- Warner Bros Promotes Korean Execs; Cineflix Hires Newen Chief; BBC Studios Opens Drama Unit – Global Briefs
- Natalka Znak Reveals How She Skated Off With Fox Pilot For Big-Budget Entertainment Format ‘Revolution’
- 'The Split': Creator Abi Morgan Files Papers On Female-Led Divorce Drama For BBC One & SundanceTV
- John Oliver Compares Donald Trump Administration To ‘Sharknado’
- ‘Westworld’ Season 2 Premiere Recap: Time’s Up In The Park
- ‘Sharp Objects’ Trailer Gives A Chilling First Look At Amy Adams In HBO Adaptation Of Gillian Flynn Novel