Music and video distribution label The Orchard has pacted with horror site ShockTillYouDrop to acquire and distribute indie horror features, the companies announced today. The digital and home video venture launches with a new Orchard-owned, ShockTillYouDrop-branded YouTube channel and a quartet of horror acquisitions which will be released later this month: Missionary by Anthony DiBlasi; The Complex by Ringu and The Ring Two helmer Hideo Nakata; and Continental Media’s wilderness thriller Solo and German horror Bela Kiss, about a Hungarian serial killer. ShockTillYouDrop Managing Editor Ryan Turek, who runs the horror website, will be instrumental in acquisitions. The banner’s films will be available online via iTunes, Amazon, Hulu, XBox, Playstation, Vudu, and Netflix while select titles will be offered on Cable VOD and DVD. Solo, from director Isaac Cravit, will be released first on October 22.
The Orchard, Shock Till You Drop Team On Horror Distribution Venture
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Latest Film News
- ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Eyes $498M WW Opening, And Beyond – Global Preview
- Disney Studios Chairman Alan Horn Says Goodbye To Distrib Boss Dave Hollis, Calls Him Equal To WB Vet Dan Fellman…
- Nantucket Film Festival To Open With Shana Feste’s ‘Boundaries’
- Academy Streamlines Eligibility & Campaigning Rules For Oscars
- MPAA Boss Charles Rivkin Touts Power Of Motion Picture Industry In Regards To Jobs & Exports; Will Fight Piracy…
- NATO’s John Fithian At CinemaCon: Theatrical “Remains A Strong Business In Face Of Disruption”