It’s been 20 years since her band had its ubiquitous — and only — hit, but Linda Perry has kept busy as a songwriter and producer. Now the former 4 Non Blondes singer is coming to VH1 with The Linda Perry Project, a docuseries in which she works to relaunch her record label and mentors young artists in the hope of signing them. Perry serves as an EP of the show, along with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, Rob Buchta, and Mark Herwick. It’ll premiere in the summer. The ’90s are suddenly hot on VH1, as the Linda Perry Project announcement comes a week after the cable net drew 4.5 million viewers for its biopic about TLC.
‘The Linda Perry Project’ Is What’s Going On At VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Says This Year’s Crazy Oscars Ceremony Was Cursed – Watch
- Conan Reveals “Confusing” Contents Of Best Picture Card Warren Beatty Was Given At Oscars
- PwC Exec Cancels CNN Segment “Apparently On Orders From The Academy,” Anderson Cooper Says
- Bill O’Reilly Addresses ‘Factors’ Nils Bildt Mystery
- Jon Stewart Pops Up To Explore Donald Trump’s Press Hostility With Stephen Colbert
- Stephen Moyer To Topline Fox Marvel Pilot