It’s been 20 years since her band had its ubiquitous — and only — hit, but Linda Perry has kept busy as a songwriter and producer. Now the former 4 Non Blondes singer is coming to VH1 with The Linda Perry Project, a docuseries in which she works to relaunch her record label and mentors young artists in the hope of signing them. Perry serves as an EP of the show, along with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, Rob Buchta, and Mark Herwick. It’ll premiere in the summer. The ’90s are suddenly hot on VH1, as the Linda Perry Project announcement comes a week after the cable net drew 4.5 million viewers for its biopic about TLC.
‘The Linda Perry Project’ Is What’s Going On At VH1
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest TV News
- Britney Spears TV Movie In Works At Lifetime; Natasha Bassett To Star
- Jon Favreau To Direct Seth MacFarlane’s Space Comedic Drama Series For Fox
- Double Emmy Nominee Derek McLane on ‘Hairspray Live’, Lady Gaga And ‘The Wiz!’
- Viceland Taps Ex-NBC Late-Night PR Exec Marc Liepis As Head of Communications
- ‘Nashville’: Connie Britton No Longer Regular; Will She Leave Country Drama?
- ‘Battlefield’-Inspired Live-Action Digital Series To Premiere On Go90