It’s been 20 years since her band had its ubiquitous — and only — hit, but Linda Perry has kept busy as a songwriter and producer. Now the former 4 Non Blondes singer is coming to VH1 with The Linda Perry Project, a docuseries in which she works to relaunch her record label and mentors young artists in the hope of signing them. Perry serves as an EP of the show, along with John Irwin, Damian Sullivan, Rob Buchta, and Mark Herwick. It’ll premiere in the summer. The ’90s are suddenly hot on VH1, as the Linda Perry Project announcement comes a week after the cable net drew 4.5 million viewers for its biopic about TLC.
‘The Linda Perry Project’ Is What’s Going On At VH1
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Ryan Knight, 'Real World' Star, Dead At 29
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot