The firebrand lawmaker has been the subject of countless jokes on the late-night circuit in recent weeks, but now he’s ready to give his side of the story. Sen. Ted Cruz has booked a November 8 sit-down on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno. There’s no shortage of topics for the host and guest to cover, so Cruz’s recent blocking then backpedaling on the confirmation of Ted Wheeler as FCC chairman might not come up. He also appeared on Fusion during its launch day this week. Of course, Cruz has been in the news for a few other reasons lately, so we likely can expect some discussion of, oh, the Obamacare rollout, the government shutdown, the debt ceiling, etc. Maybe the Tea Party-backed senator will even have a few zingers to throw back at Jay Leno.
Ted Cruz Set For Late-Night Debut On ‘The Tonight Show’ Next Month
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘How To Get Away With Murder’ Season Finale: Killer Revealed, New Puzzle Posed
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits In Tragic Plot Twist, Reflects On 4.5-Season Run & Its End
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?