EXCLUSIVE: Starz has put in development Most Wanted, a drama project from writer Chris Collins, director Ken Fink and author Dan Chaon. Set in the Great Plains during the 1970s, Most Wanted traces the rise and demise of Nate Daniels, a talented and prolific bank robber who finds himself on a collision course with his family and crew as he becomes one of the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted. “This period in American history was an incredibly rich and complex time, and we saw Most Wanted as an opportunity to bring these stories to life,” said Starz managing director Carmi Zlotnik. “We are excited to give this project the premium cable platform and to be in business with Chris, Ken and Dan.” Sons Of Anarchy executive producer Collins will serve as showrunner and will executive produce with Fink, while Chaon will co-executive produce. UTA-repped Collins recently sold conspiracy drama Anonymous to TNT and also has music-driven period event series Hit Men at Spike TV with Gene Simmons and a project at HBO. UTA-repped Fink’s TV directing credits include CSI, Homicide and Oz. Chaon’s books include Await Your Reply and Among The Missing. He is with literary Agent Noah Lukeman and attorney Stuart Rosenthal.
Starz Developing 1970s Bank Robber Drama
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates