EXCLUSIVE: Starz has put in development Most Wanted, a drama project from writer Chris Collins, director Ken Fink and author Dan Chaon. Set in the Great Plains during the 1970s, Most Wanted traces the rise and demise of Nate Daniels, a talented and prolific bank robber who finds himself on a collision course with his family and crew as he becomes one of the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted. “This period in American history was an incredibly rich and complex time, and we saw Most Wanted as an opportunity to bring these stories to life,” said Starz managing director Carmi Zlotnik. “We are excited to give this project the premium cable platform and to be in business with Chris, Ken and Dan.” Sons Of Anarchy executive producer Collins will serve as showrunner and will executive produce with Fink, while Chaon will co-executive produce. UTA-repped Collins recently sold conspiracy drama Anonymous to TNT and also has music-driven period event series Hit Men at Spike TV with Gene Simmons and a project at HBO. UTA-repped Fink’s TV directing credits include CSI, Homicide and Oz. Chaon’s books include Await Your Reply and Among The Missing. He is with literary Agent Noah Lukeman and attorney Stuart Rosenthal.
Starz Developing 1970s Bank Robber Drama
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Jennifer Aniston May Be On The Fast Track To Oscar As Awards Groups Shower Her With Best Actress Nominations
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate