EXCLUSIVE: Sophie Turner is continuing to make inroads in a film career, joining Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba and Samuel L. Jackson in Barely Lethal. Kyle Newman directs the action comedy written by John D’Arco that centers on a 16-year-old assassin (Steinfeld) who fakes her own death in pursuit of a “normal” adolescence. RKO Pictures, Hopscotch Pictures and Brett Ratner’s Rat Entertainment produce. Turner will play an undercover agent who enrolls in high school to help capture the teen. Turner, who has played Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones since the series’ inception, is making her feature film debut starring in Isabel Coixet’s supernatural thriller Another Me, the Fox International pic that has a berth at next month’s Rome Film Festival. She is repped by CAA and Independent Talent Group.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner Joins ‘Barely Lethal’
What's Hot on Deadline
'A Dog's Purpose' Producer "Horrified" Seeing Video Of Dog Almost Drowning On Set; PETA Calls For Boycott Of Film
'A Dog's Purpose' Director Lasse Hallstrom & Voice Actor Josh Gad Upset Over "Disturbing" Video Of Terrified Dog
Steve Mnuchin On China, The FBI And Relativity, Cayman Island Accounts -- Confirmation Hearing Updated Final
Latest Film News
- Miguel Ferrer Dies: ‘NCIS: Los Angeles’ & ‘Crossing Jordan’ Star Was 61
- What’s Your Gut: Are The Oscars Headed For A ‘Hollywood Ending’?
- Brazilian Filmmaker Kleber Mendonca Filho Inks With ICM Partners
- Robert Redford Sanguine About Donald Trump But “Depressed” About Partisan Politics At Sundance Opening Presser
- Anne Hathaway, Rebel Wilson Are The 'Nasty Women' In MGM's 'Dirty Rotten Scoundrels’ Remake
- ‘My Life As A Zucchini’ Trailer: Will Forte & Ellen Page Voice English-Language Version