EXCLUSIVE: Sophie Turner is continuing to make inroads in a film career, joining Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba and Samuel L. Jackson in Barely Lethal. Kyle Newman directs the action comedy written by John D’Arco that centers on a 16-year-old assassin (Steinfeld) who fakes her own death in pursuit of a “normal” adolescence. RKO Pictures, Hopscotch Pictures and Brett Ratner’s Rat Entertainment produce. Turner will play an undercover agent who enrolls in high school to help capture the teen. Turner, who has played Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones since the series’ inception, is making her feature film debut starring in Isabel Coixet’s supernatural thriller Another Me, the Fox International pic that has a berth at next month’s Rome Film Festival. She is repped by CAA and Independent Talent Group.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner Joins ‘Barely Lethal’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
ABC Answers Michael Jackson Estate's Claim That Network Didn't Secure Rights For Special On Late Singer - Update
Latest Film News
- Attorney Gloria Allred, Subject Of Emmy-Contending Doc, On Bill Cosby Sentencing, Friars Roast & ‘Seeing Allred…
- ‘A Simple Favor’ Teaser: Anna Kendrick & Blake Lively In Thriller From Paul Feig
- Vancouver’s Public Transportation Service “Pauses” Relationship With Morgan Freeman Following Allegations
- Blumhouse Acquiring ‘Intruders,’ Tommy Wirkola’s Next Thriller
- Morgan Freeman On Accusations: “I Apologize To Anyone Who Felt Uncomfortable Or Disrespected”
- ‘Shooting In Vain’ Trailer: Indie Drama About The Needle And The Damage Done