EXCLUSIVE: Sophie Turner is continuing to make inroads in a film career, joining Hailee Steinfeld, Jessica Alba and Samuel L. Jackson in Barely Lethal. Kyle Newman directs the action comedy written by John D’Arco that centers on a 16-year-old assassin (Steinfeld) who fakes her own death in pursuit of a “normal” adolescence. RKO Pictures, Hopscotch Pictures and Brett Ratner’s Rat Entertainment produce. Turner will play an undercover agent who enrolls in high school to help capture the teen. Turner, who has played Sansa Stark on HBO’s Game Of Thrones since the series’ inception, is making her feature film debut starring in Isabel Coixet’s supernatural thriller Another Me, the Fox International pic that has a berth at next month’s Rome Film Festival. She is repped by CAA and Independent Talent Group.
‘Game Of Thrones’ Star Sophie Turner Joins ‘Barely Lethal’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest Film News
- Topher Grace Joins Cast Of ‘Under The Silver Lake’
- Eric Bana To Star Opposite Forest Whitaker In Desmond Tutu Pic ‘The Forgiven’
- The Night State Sen. Ron Calderon Offered To Sell Out The Film Industry For A Bribe
- A24 Acquires Robert Pattinson Crime Drama ‘Good Time’
- ‘Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk’ Trailer: A Super-Close Look At The Hardships Of War
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish