Here’s one way to get Miley Cyrus and Tina Fey in the same sentence. Last night’s Saturday Night Live, which was delayed 27 minutes on the East Coast because of a football overrun, drew a 4.5 rating in the metered-market households and a 2.7 in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters. The show with Cyrus as host/musical matched the 18-49 performance of last week’s SNL season premiere hosted by Fey as well as the May 18 season finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West. In households, last night’s show was down 4% from last week’s season opener.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Miley Cyrus
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Brothers Grimsby': Trailer Or Titillating Clip "Shown" On 'Jimmy Kimmel Live' – Which Works Better?
Latest TV News
- Obama Declines To Dance For Ellen DeGeneres’ Show; Republic Still Standing
- ‘Good Place’ NBC Comedy Series Casts William Jackson Harper
- Mark-Paul Gosselaar To Star In Fox Pilot ‘Pitch’
- CBS Comedy Pilot 'Superior Donuts' Casts Maz Jobrani
- Laura Dern To Star In HBO Death Row Drama In Development From Alex Gibney
- CBS Order For Matt Nix Drama Scrapped When Co-Production Deal Falls Through As Ownership Rules Pilot Season 2016