Here’s one way to get Miley Cyrus and Tina Fey in the same sentence. Last night’s Saturday Night Live, which was delayed 27 minutes on the East Coast because of a football overrun, drew a 4.5 rating in the metered-market households and a 2.7 in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters. The show with Cyrus as host/musical matched the 18-49 performance of last week’s SNL season premiere hosted by Fey as well as the May 18 season finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West. In households, last night’s show was down 4% from last week’s season opener.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Miley Cyrus
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres