Here’s one way to get Miley Cyrus and Tina Fey in the same sentence. Last night’s Saturday Night Live, which was delayed 27 minutes on the East Coast because of a football overrun, drew a 4.5 rating in the metered-market households and a 2.7 in adults 18-49 in the Local People Meters. The show with Cyrus as host/musical matched the 18-49 performance of last week’s SNL season premiere hosted by Fey as well as the May 18 season finale with host Ben Affleck and musical guest Kanye West. In households, last night’s show was down 4% from last week’s season opener.
‘SNL’ Ratings On Par With Miley Cyrus
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Nosing Out 'Pitch Perfect' For No. 1; 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Saturday
Hot Cannes 'Circle' Package Imperiled As Alicia Vikander In Talks To Star In 'Assassin's Creed', New 'Bourne' Film
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series