While there are contradicting opinions on Homeland‘s creative direction this season, there is no dispute over the Showtime drama’s ratings direction. Airing against AMC‘s monster The Walking Dead, Game 4 of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Homeland delivered a season-high 2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, up 13% over the prior week. For the night, Homeland‘s cumed viewership of 2.51 million was up 9% week-to-week and the second-biggest ever for the series behind the Season 2 finale night. In weekly viewers across all platforms, Homeland‘s third season is on track to become the most watched, averaging 6.7 viewers a week, up 25% from Season 2. Meanwhile, freshman period drama Masters Of Sex posted 1.01 million viewers at 10 PM on Sunday and 1.32 million viewers for the night for an average of 5.4 million weekly viewers.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
Latest TV News
- Graham Moore-Marc Forster Outbreak Drama Gets 10-Episode NBC Series Order
- ‘Banshee’ Co-Creator Jonathan Tropper Inks Deal With HBO-Cinemax
- Lori Loughlin Set For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- NBC Holding Open Casting Call For Dorothy In ‘The Wiz Live!’
- ‘Urban Cowboy’ Drama Series In Development At Fox
- The Big Bang Theory STEM Scholarship Set At UCLA