While there are contradicting opinions on Homeland‘s creative direction this season, there is no dispute over the Showtime drama’s ratings direction. Airing against AMC‘s monster The Walking Dead, Game 4 of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Homeland delivered a season-high 2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, up 13% over the prior week. For the night, Homeland‘s cumed viewership of 2.51 million was up 9% week-to-week and the second-biggest ever for the series behind the Season 2 finale night. In weekly viewers across all platforms, Homeland‘s third season is on track to become the most watched, averaging 6.7 viewers a week, up 25% from Season 2. Meanwhile, freshman period drama Masters Of Sex posted 1.01 million viewers at 10 PM on Sunday and 1.32 million viewers for the night for an average of 5.4 million weekly viewers.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Murphy On '9-1-1's Ratings Success, Season 2 Details, Connie Britton's Future On the Show & Potential Spinoff Series
'Once Upon A Time' Series Finale: Ginnifer Goodwin, Jennifer Morrison, Josh Dallas & Emilie de Ravin Returning
Bankruptcy Reveals Wild List Of Who The Weinstein Company Owes Money To: Malia Obama, David Bowie, Michael Bay
Fred Savage: Fox Calls Harassment Claims Against 'The Grinder' Actor "Unfounded", Finds No Evidence of Wrongdoing
Latest TV News
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Sets Jerry O’Connell To Play Sheldon’s Brother – PaleyFest
- ‘The Assassination Of Gianni Versace’ Season Finale: What Does Designer’s Murder Mean 20 Years Later?
- ‘Most Likely To’: Donald Faison & Laya DeLeon Hayes Cast In ABC Comedy Pilot
- ‘Magnum P.I.’ Casts Stephen Hill; ‘Dead Inside’ Adds Myles Bullock
- On Eve Of AT&T-DOJ Trial, Media Business Weighs The Stakes
- ‘60 Minutes’ Flashes Silent Stormy Daniels In 10-Second Tease Of Sunday Sit Down