While there are contradicting opinions on Homeland‘s creative direction this season, there is no dispute over the Showtime drama’s ratings direction. Airing against AMC‘s monster The Walking Dead, Game 4 of the World Series and Sunday Night Football, Episode 5 of Homeland delivered a season-high 2 million viewers at 9 PM on Sunday, up 13% over the prior week. For the night, Homeland‘s cumed viewership of 2.51 million was up 9% week-to-week and the second-biggest ever for the series behind the Season 2 finale night. In weekly viewers across all platforms, Homeland‘s third season is on track to become the most watched, averaging 6.7 viewers a week, up 25% from Season 2. Meanwhile, freshman period drama Masters Of Sex posted 1.01 million viewers at 10 PM on Sunday and 1.32 million viewers for the night for an average of 5.4 million weekly viewers.
Showtime’s ‘Homeland’ Hits Season High
What's Hot on Deadline
'Alice' Sees $62.7M In Offshore Looking Glass; 'Warcraft' Scores $31.7M; 'X-Men' Cumes $183.4M - Int'l Box Office Final
Moviegoers Turn Out For The 'Apocalypse' Over Memorial Day & Chop Off 'Alice's Head - Monday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Exits, Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016
- ‘Roots’ Opens With Cable’s Biggest Overall Miniseries Audience In 3 Years
- ‘Legion’: FX Picks Up Marvel’s X-Men Pilot Starring Dan Stevens To Series