David Letterman has probably wanted to be able to tell NBC what to do with their late night line-up for years – even if it is advising Seth Meyers on what name to put on the mugs for his upcoming 12:30 AM slot show, which debuts on the Peacock on Feb. 24, 2014. As you’ll see in the video from tonight’s Late Show on CBS, there is a method to Letterman’s madness.
Seth Meyers Gets Late-Night Advice From David Letterman: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest TV News
- ‘Suits’ Finale: Series Creator On Patrick J. Adams & Meghan Markle’s Exits, New Twist, Season 8…
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Retrial Sent To Jury; Day Ends Without Verdict – Update
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ EP Steve Pearlman Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios
- Alan Ball’s Drama ‘Here and Now’ Canceled By HBO After One Season
- New York AG Settles With Sharp Entertainment Over Unpaid Overtime; Reality Producer Responds – Update
- ‘Inside Amy Schumer’ Co-Creator Daniel Powell Inks Animation Partnership With Comedy Central