David Letterman has probably wanted to be able to tell NBC what to do with their late night line-up for years – even if it is advising Seth Meyers on what name to put on the mugs for his upcoming 12:30 AM slot show, which debuts on the Peacock on Feb. 24, 2014. As you’ll see in the video from tonight’s Late Show on CBS, there is a method to Letterman’s madness.
Seth Meyers Gets Late-Night Advice From David Letterman: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn