EXCLUSIVE: Screen Gems has bought the thriller spec The Unsacred by Amanda Gusack. The label is keeping the logline under wraps, but I’m told it’s The Possession meets The Haunting In Connecticut. So it sounds like a small budget film with a good chance to scare up an opening weekend. Peter and Alan Riche are producing and Scott Strauss is the exec. Paradigm and Stone Meyer Genow rep the scribe.
Screen Gems Buys Spec ‘The Unsacred’
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Fleming Jr
- A Third Robin Hood Script Enters The Fray; This By King Arthur Scribe Joby Harold
- Rob Letterman Doffs ‘Captain Underpants'; ‘Turbo’s David Soren Being Fitted For DWA Pic
- Will ‘The Crow’ Fly With Jack Huston?
- Marc Forster Sets Blake Lively, Jason Clarke For ‘All I See Is You’
- SPWA’s Faith Division AFFIRM Acquires ‘The Devil In Pew Number Seven’
- Samuel Goldwyn Acquires N.A. Rights On Viola Davis-Jennifer Lopez Pic ‘Lila And Eve’