Veteran unscripted executive Sandy Varo Jarrell has been hired for the newly created post of SVP Production & Development, West Coast, at TLC. Beginning November 12, she will oversee the network’s Los Angeles office, reporting to TLC general manager Nancy Daniels. Varo Jarrell most recently headed unscripted programming and development for ABC Family. Before that, she was VP Reality Programming and Development at Lifetime and director of reality programming and development at CBS Entertainment. As a part of its new bicoastal structure, TLC has named Howard Lee EVP Development & Production, East Coast, adding oversight of all East Coast development to his current responsibilities, which include the production of hit series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the Breaking Amish franchise and Long Island Medium.
Sandy Varo Jarrell Joins TLC As SVP
Trending Now on Deadline
Ryan Murphy & His 'Glee' Co-Creators Get Fox Series Order For Comedy-Horror Anthology 'Scream Queens'
Alamo Drafthouse's Tim League: Make A Place For Christopher Nolan, Quentin Tarantino, And Film Stock In Digital Future
More From Andreeva
- Resolution Agent Jennifer Good Goes To Paradigm
- Leslie Jones Named 'Saturday Night Live' Cast Member
- Rainn Wilson To Produce Comedy Starring Vine Favorites, Including Curtis Lepore & Jerry Purpdrank
- Wanda Sykes Signs With UTA
- Literary Manager Stephen Marks Exits Evolution For Rain Management Group
- 'Chrisley Knows Best' Picked Up For Season 3, Holiday Special By USA