Veteran unscripted executive Sandy Varo Jarrell has been hired for the newly created post of SVP Production & Development, West Coast, at TLC. Beginning November 12, she will oversee the network’s Los Angeles office, reporting to TLC general manager Nancy Daniels. Varo Jarrell most recently headed unscripted programming and development for ABC Family. Before that, she was VP Reality Programming and Development at Lifetime and director of reality programming and development at CBS Entertainment. As a part of its new bicoastal structure, TLC has named Howard Lee EVP Development & Production, East Coast, adding oversight of all East Coast development to his current responsibilities, which include the production of hit series Here Comes Honey Boo Boo, the Breaking Amish franchise and Long Island Medium.
Sandy Varo Jarrell Joins TLC As SVP
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate