EXCLUSIVE: Salma Hayek is joining Pierce Brosnan and Jessica Alba in How To Make Love Like An Englishman, the sexually charged romantic comedy that Tom Vaughan will direct. In the Matthew Newman-scripted indie comedy, Brosnan plays a Cambridge University prof who finds a woman who is his ideal match (Hayek), forcing him to reevaluate his life of hedonistic excess. This comes after he impregnates her grad student stepsister (Alba). The film’s produced by Richard B. Lewis, Beau St. Clair and Kevin Frakes and is a co-production between Palmstar Media Capital, Southpaw Entertainment, Irish Dreamtime and Envision. Brosnan will be exec producer with Raj Brinder Singh, Lisa Wilson, Myles Nestel and Remington Chase. The film is being funded by Merced Media Partners and Palmstar, with CAA handling U.S. distribution and The Solution Entertainment Group handling offshore sales. Hayek is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Salma Hayek Lands Lead In ‘How To Make Love Like An Englishman’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day