EXCLUSIVE: Salma Hayek is joining Pierce Brosnan and Jessica Alba in How To Make Love Like An Englishman, the sexually charged romantic comedy that Tom Vaughan will direct. In the Matthew Newman-scripted indie comedy, Brosnan plays a Cambridge University prof who finds a woman who is his ideal match (Hayek), forcing him to reevaluate his life of hedonistic excess. This comes after he impregnates her grad student stepsister (Alba). The film’s produced by Richard B. Lewis, Beau St. Clair and Kevin Frakes and is a co-production between Palmstar Media Capital, Southpaw Entertainment, Irish Dreamtime and Envision. Brosnan will be exec producer with Raj Brinder Singh, Lisa Wilson, Myles Nestel and Remington Chase. The film is being funded by Merced Media Partners and Palmstar, with CAA handling U.S. distribution and The Solution Entertainment Group handling offshore sales. Hayek is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Salma Hayek Lands Lead In ‘How To Make Love Like An Englishman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly Defends Comments That Slaves Who Built The White House Were "Well-Fed And Had Decent Lodging" - Update
Latest Film News
- Comedy Pic ‘Poms’ In Works With Sierra/Affinity Aboard
- ‘The Fighter’ Scribes To Co-Write Movie About Leicester City’s Hollywood-Ending English Soccer Season
- New Line Sets Sequel To Fright Sensation 'Lights Out'
- Anne Heche Plays Killer’s Mom In ‘My Friend Dahmer’
- ‘The Life And Death Of John Gotti’ Cast Locked
- Ben Foster Rounds Out Scott Cooper’s ‘Hostiles’ Cast As Shooting Starts