EXCLUSIVE: Salma Hayek is joining Pierce Brosnan and Jessica Alba in How To Make Love Like An Englishman, the sexually charged romantic comedy that Tom Vaughan will direct. In the Matthew Newman-scripted indie comedy, Brosnan plays a Cambridge University prof who finds a woman who is his ideal match (Hayek), forcing him to reevaluate his life of hedonistic excess. This comes after he impregnates her grad student stepsister (Alba). The film’s produced by Richard B. Lewis, Beau St. Clair and Kevin Frakes and is a co-production between Palmstar Media Capital, Southpaw Entertainment, Irish Dreamtime and Envision. Brosnan will be exec producer with Raj Brinder Singh, Lisa Wilson, Myles Nestel and Remington Chase. The film is being funded by Merced Media Partners and Palmstar, with CAA handling U.S. distribution and The Solution Entertainment Group handling offshore sales. Hayek is repped by CAA and Management 360.
Salma Hayek Lands Lead In ‘How To Make Love Like An Englishman’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount