Ahead of its Season 4 November 15 debut on Fox, comedy series Raising Hope has been sold in over 180 markets, increasing its clearances to 80% of the country, Twentieth Television announced today. Set to debut in syndication next year, Raising Hope is sold in top 10 markets including New York. Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and Atlanta. The series has already been sold in cable off-network syndication to FXX and CMT. Additional clearances include stations from broadcast groups Sinclair, Lin Broadcasting, and Larry H. Miller Communications. Previously announced sales include CBS Station Group’s WLNY (New York), KCAL (Los Angeles), KTXA (Dallas), WSBK (Boston), KBCW (San Francisco), KSTW (Seattle), WTOG (Tampa), KMAX (Sacramento); Weigel Broadcasting’s WCIU (Chicago).
‘Raising Hope’ Cleared In 80% Of The Country For Syndication Launch
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Step Right Up For 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Premiere Date
- Winona Ryder, Alfred Molina & Jon Bernthal Join HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'
- Deadline Takes ALS Ice Bucket Challenge; Nominates Katzenberg, Soderbergh And Lindelof: Video
- 'Resident Evil 6′ Production Pushed To 2015
- Tony Shalhoub Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'
- Channing Tatum's Production Shingle Taps Nellie Stevens-Reed As Head Of TV