Ahead of its Season 4 November 15 debut on Fox, comedy series Raising Hope has been sold in over 180 markets, increasing its clearances to 80% of the country, Twentieth Television announced today. Set to debut in syndication next year, Raising Hope is sold in top 10 markets including New York. Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and Atlanta. The series has already been sold in cable off-network syndication to FXX and CMT. Additional clearances include stations from broadcast groups Sinclair, Lin Broadcasting, and Larry H. Miller Communications. Previously announced sales include CBS Station Group’s WLNY (New York), KCAL (Los Angeles), KTXA (Dallas), WSBK (Boston), KBCW (San Francisco), KSTW (Seattle), WTOG (Tampa), KMAX (Sacramento); Weigel Broadcasting’s WCIU (Chicago).
‘Raising Hope’ Cleared In 80% Of The Country For Syndication Launch
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List