Ahead of its Season 4 November 15 debut on Fox, comedy series Raising Hope has been sold in over 180 markets, increasing its clearances to 80% of the country, Twentieth Television announced today. Set to debut in syndication next year, Raising Hope is sold in top 10 markets including New York. Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Boston, San Francisco and Atlanta. The series has already been sold in cable off-network syndication to FXX and CMT. Additional clearances include stations from broadcast groups Sinclair, Lin Broadcasting, and Larry H. Miller Communications. Previously announced sales include CBS Station Group’s WLNY (New York), KCAL (Los Angeles), KTXA (Dallas), WSBK (Boston), KBCW (San Francisco), KSTW (Seattle), WTOG (Tampa), KMAX (Sacramento); Weigel Broadcasting’s WCIU (Chicago).
‘Raising Hope’ Cleared In 80% Of The Country For Syndication Launch
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Netflix Emma Stone-Jonah Hill Series ‘Maniac’ From Cary Fukunaga Finds Writer
- ‘Bonus Family’ Comedy Based On Swedish Format Set At NBC From Mandeville TV
- ABC Buys Female Ensemble Comedy From ‘Faking It’ Creators
- Ellen Wong Joins Netflix’s ‘G.L.O.W.; ‘She’s Gotta Have It’ Adds Sydney Morton
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 7 Preview: Who Does Negan Kill? Is It [Spoiler]?
- ABC Buys Couples Comedy From Amy Harris, Ben Silverman & Jordan Schur