CBS Television Distribution‘s daily strip Rachael Ray has been renewed in nearly 90% of the country that will take the talk show through the 2015-2016 season. The deal will take the syndicated staple to 10 seasons. The renewals include on ABC Owned Television Stations in New York, Philadelphia and Raleigh, N.C; and stations from the CBS Television Stations, Hearst, Post-Newsweek and Sinclair. Rachael Ray, which debuted in 2006, won Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment Emmys in 2008 and 2009. “Rachael Ray is one of the best brands in the business, and our station clients and advertisers recognize that,” said DiSalvo, President of Sales for CBS TV Distribution, which co-produces with Harpo Prods, Scripps Networks and Watch Entertainment.
‘Rachael Ray’ Renewed For Two More Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC