CBS Television Distribution‘s daily strip Rachael Ray has been renewed in nearly 90% of the country that will take the talk show through the 2015-2016 season. The deal will take the syndicated staple to 10 seasons. The renewals include on ABC Owned Television Stations in New York, Philadelphia and Raleigh, N.C; and stations from the CBS Television Stations, Hearst, Post-Newsweek and Sinclair. Rachael Ray, which debuted in 2006, won Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment Emmys in 2008 and 2009. “Rachael Ray is one of the best brands in the business, and our station clients and advertisers recognize that,” said DiSalvo, President of Sales for CBS TV Distribution, which co-produces with Harpo Prods, Scripps Networks and Watch Entertainment.
‘Rachael Ray’ Renewed For Two More Seasons
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Film Arcade And Paramount Team On Romantic Comedy 'Love, Rosie'
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' (Video)
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'