CBS Television Distribution‘s daily strip Rachael Ray has been renewed in nearly 90% of the country that will take the talk show through the 2015-2016 season. The deal will take the syndicated staple to 10 seasons. The renewals include on ABC Owned Television Stations in New York, Philadelphia and Raleigh, N.C; and stations from the CBS Television Stations, Hearst, Post-Newsweek and Sinclair. Rachael Ray, which debuted in 2006, won Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment Emmys in 2008 and 2009. “Rachael Ray is one of the best brands in the business, and our station clients and advertisers recognize that,” said DiSalvo, President of Sales for CBS TV Distribution, which co-produces with Harpo Prods, Scripps Networks and Watch Entertainment.
‘Rachael Ray’ Renewed For Two More Seasons
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’