CBS Television Distribution‘s daily strip Rachael Ray has been renewed in nearly 90% of the country that will take the talk show through the 2015-2016 season. The deal will take the syndicated staple to 10 seasons. The renewals include on ABC Owned Television Stations in New York, Philadelphia and Raleigh, N.C; and stations from the CBS Television Stations, Hearst, Post-Newsweek and Sinclair. Rachael Ray, which debuted in 2006, won Outstanding Talk Show/Entertainment Emmys in 2008 and 2009. “Rachael Ray is one of the best brands in the business, and our station clients and advertisers recognize that,” said DiSalvo, President of Sales for CBS TV Distribution, which co-produces with Harpo Prods, Scripps Networks and Watch Entertainment.
‘Rachael Ray’ Renewed For Two More Seasons
Trending Now on Deadline
Nicole Kidman & Reese Witherspoon To Star In 'Big Little Lies' Limited Series, Penned By David E. Kelley
Ferguson Grand Jury Decision: CNN & Fox News Reporters Attacked On-Air; Networks Go Live To Obama Remarks Over No Indictment - Update
Guest Stars Set For 'Downton Abbey' Christmas Episode; Endemol Inks With Amber TV: Global Showbiz Briefs
More From Team
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'
- 'Cake' Trailer: Jennifer Aniston Feels The Pain And Shows It
- Regina King To Co-Star In FX Pilot 'Pariah'; Daisy Betts Joins 'Childhood's End' On Syfy
- 'Pan' Teaser: Hugh Jackman, Rooney Mara In Peter Pan Origin Tale
- Film Independent Spirit Award Nominations 2015 – Full List