EXCLUSIVE: Paradigm has signed Joshua Michael Stern. He directed JOBS, the film that starred Ashton Kutcher as Apple wunderkind Steve Jobs. Stern writes and directs his projects, and also he often generates the financing. JOBS, his third film, closed the 2013 Sundance Film Festival and was released in August by Open Road Films. Before that, he co-wrote and directed Disney’s Swing Vote, the Capra-esque fable that starred Kevin Costner as a working-class slacker in a small New Mexico border town whose vote will decide a presidential election. Stern made his feature debut with the 2005 Toronto pic Neverwas. Stern came from CAA.
Paradigm Signs ‘JOBS’ Helmer Joshua Michael Stern
What's Hot on Deadline
Is Melissa McCarthy The Best R-Rated Comedienne Ever? She Makes Her Case In Red Band 'The Boss' Trailer
Latest Film News
- ‘Kill Me, Deadly’ Trailer: ‘Criminal Minds’ Crew’s Noir Comedy Gets April 1 Release Date
- Film Movement Bringing France’s ‘My King’ To U.S.
- Universal Wins ‘The Grownup’; ‘Gone Girl’ Author Gillian Flynn Short Story Sells In High-Six-Figure Deal
- Pete Hammond’s Notes On The Season: Oscar Voting Begins As Contenders Make Final Pitch
- BAFTA Awards: London Teed Up For Royal Party Weekend
- ‘Zoolander 2’ Review: Ben Stiller’s Misguided Sequel Is A Fashion Disaster