EXCLUSIVE: The kids cable channel has greenlighted a 26-episode second season of the hit animated preschool series based on the characters created by Beatrix Potter in her classic children’s book series. Launched on Nickelodon in December 2012, Peter Rabbit is produced in conjunction with Silvergate Media and animated by Brown Bag Films.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Peter Rabbit’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′
- Michael Che Gets 'Daily Show' Farewell En Route to 'SNL's Weekend Update: Video