EXCLUSIVE: The kids cable channel has greenlighted a 26-episode second season of the hit animated preschool series based on the characters created by Beatrix Potter in her classic children’s book series. Launched on Nickelodon in December 2012, Peter Rabbit is produced in conjunction with Silvergate Media and animated by Brown Bag Films.
Nickelodeon Renews ‘Peter Rabbit’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…