Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out was the highest-rated series in MTV2 history this past season, averaging 1.1 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in persons 12-34 in its return to TV. It and its Tuesday night counterpart Ain’t That America With Lil Duval will now return for new seasons in 2014, MTV said today. The two shows helped fuel the network’s most-watched year ever in the demo. The new incarnation of improv show Wild ‘N Out, which originally aired on MTV from 2005-2007, premiered strongly on MTV2 in July, with lead-out viral-video show Ain’t That America debuting as the network’s second-highest-rated show behind it. Up next for MTV2 is the November 6 launch of original series Guy Court, from the creator and producers of MTV’s Girl Code and MTV2’s Guy Code.
MTV2 Orders More ‘Wild ‘N Out’, ‘Ain’t That America’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE