Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out was the highest-rated series in MTV2 history this past season, averaging 1.1 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in persons 12-34 in its return to TV. It and its Tuesday night counterpart Ain’t That America With Lil Duval will now return for new seasons in 2014, MTV said today. The two shows helped fuel the network’s most-watched year ever in the demo. The new incarnation of improv show Wild ‘N Out, which originally aired on MTV from 2005-2007, premiered strongly on MTV2 in July, with lead-out viral-video show Ain’t That America debuting as the network’s second-highest-rated show behind it. Up next for MTV2 is the November 6 launch of original series Guy Court, from the creator and producers of MTV’s Girl Code and MTV2’s Guy Code.
MTV2 Orders More ‘Wild ‘N Out’, ‘Ain’t That America’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Roy Wood Jr. To Star In Parole Officer Comedy From Trevor Noah & Aaron McGruder In Works At Comedy Central
Latest TV News
- ‘Luther’, ‘Mistresses’ & ‘Life On Mars’ Getting Korean Remakes – BBC Showcase
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’