Nick Cannon Presents: Wild ‘N Out was the highest-rated series in MTV2 history this past season, averaging 1.1 million total viewers and a 1.3 rating in persons 12-34 in its return to TV. It and its Tuesday night counterpart Ain’t That America With Lil Duval will now return for new seasons in 2014, MTV said today. The two shows helped fuel the network’s most-watched year ever in the demo. The new incarnation of improv show Wild ‘N Out, which originally aired on MTV from 2005-2007, premiered strongly on MTV2 in July, with lead-out viral-video show Ain’t That America debuting as the network’s second-highest-rated show behind it. Up next for MTV2 is the November 6 launch of original series Guy Court, from the creator and producers of MTV’s Girl Code and MTV2’s Guy Code.
MTV2 Orders More ‘Wild ‘N Out’, ‘Ain’t That America’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Pete Hammond's Telluride Q&A With Makers Of 'The Imitation Game' [Video]
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake