Relativity is straying from its Nicholas Sparks safety zone for its third adaptation of the author’s work. After scoring with a pair of successful Valentine’s week openings — and eventual grosses — for Safe Haven (2013) and Dear John (2010), Relativity will bow The Best Of Me on October 17, 2014. The second-chance tale of former high school sweethearts who find themselves reunited after 20 years apart will go up against Universal’s James Brown biopic Get On Up and Fox’s Romeo and Juliet-meets-Day of the Dead toon Book of Life that weekend. Best Of Me is directed by Michael Hoffman, who co-wrote the pic with J. Mills Goodloe and Will Fetters.
Relativity Sets Nicholas Sparks Adaptation ‘The Best Of Me’ For Fall 2014
What's Hot on Deadline
Quentin Tarantino Steals The Show At Sony's Slick Presentation Of A Pretty Dark Slate And Very Special Dog - CinemaCon
Quentin Tarantino & Leonardo DiCaprio Make Surprise Appearance At CinemaCon To Talk 'Once Upon A Time In Hollywood'
'Avengers: Infinity War' Clip: 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Debuts Exclusive Look At Marvel's Ultimate Team-Up Pic
Donald Trump Threatens Iran, Blasts Michael Cohen Question, Plucks Dandruff Off Emmanuel Macron At Mad Photo Op
Latest Film News
- ‘House 2’: “I Hope Secretary Of Defense James Mattis Sees Haditha Massacre Doc” Says Director Michael Epstein…
- Imax Inks Deals With AMC & Cineworld To Expand New Laser System – CinemaCon
- Epic Pictures Unveils ‘The Golem’ As First Original Production For Dread Central Presents
- A Subdued Lars Von Trier Talks Cannes Comeback Movie & Addiction: "I Felt Horrible During Filming"
- BAFTA Sets Film Awards Dates; ‘Nowhere’ Starts Lensing In Canada – Global Briefs
- ‘Rampage’ Rounds $217M Overseas; ‘A Quiet Place’ Cranks WW Volume To $207M – International Box…