Steve Eisenhardt has been named SVP Labor Relations at NBCUniversal with his appointment effective November 18, about two weeks after the DGA and the the Alliance of Motion Picture and TV Producers head to the bargaining table. That kicks off a round of key union contract negotiations over the next few months that include SAG-AFTRA and the WGA. Eisenhardt joins from Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, where he was VP Employee and Labor Relations. At NBCU he will oversee at the corporate level all labor relations issues — including contract negotiations and matters relating to interpretation and application of collective bargaining agreements — for all of business units including the film, TV, and theme park operations.
NBCUniversal Hires Labor Relations Topper Ahead Of Negotiations
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates