Steve Eisenhardt has been named SVP Labor Relations at NBCUniversal with his appointment effective November 18, about two weeks after the DGA and the the Alliance of Motion Picture and TV Producers head to the bargaining table. That kicks off a round of key union contract negotiations over the next few months that include SAG-AFTRA and the WGA. Eisenhardt joins from Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, where he was VP Employee and Labor Relations. At NBCU he will oversee at the corporate level all labor relations issues — including contract negotiations and matters relating to interpretation and application of collective bargaining agreements — for all of business units including the film, TV, and theme park operations.
NBCUniversal Hires Labor Relations Topper Ahead Of Negotiations
What's Hot on Deadline
Sarah Silverman Calls Fellow Bernie Sanders Supporters "Ridiculous"; Al Franken Rips Donald Trump At DNC - Update
DNC Gavels In As Talk Swirls Of Bernie Sanders' Name Being Put In Nomination; Ohio Rep. Made Convention Chair
'Star Trek' TV Reboot Title & Teaser Unveiled At Comic-Con; New Series "Won't Be Episodic", Bryan Fuller Says
Sable Ranch, Popular Film & TV Location, Destroyed By Wildfire; Disney's Golden Oak Ranch "OK", LAFD Says - Update
Sly Stallone Confirmed, Star Lord's Parents' Sex Life Discussed In Hilarious 'Guardians Of The Galaxy 2' Trailer - Comic-Con
Latest Film News
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional
- Disney Unveils ‘Moana’ Details After Tease At Comic-Con
- Hollywood Has Collected More Than $860M In Foreign Levies
- ‘Star Trek Beyond’ Launches To $59M; ‘Lights Out’ Electrifies; ‘Ice Age’ Tepid; ‘Ghostbusters’ No Cinderella Story – Box…
- ‘Soul On Bikes’ About African-American Biker Gang Picked Up For Film Adaptation