It is going down to the wire for NBC‘s veteran reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, which was not renewed or cancelled last May and is yet to get official word on its fate. According to NBC, casting for a potential new cycle is already under way. “We are on track to produce The Celebrity Apprentice as always planned, coordinating among New York City weather conditions, sponsor needs, and celebrities’ schedules,” NBC’s head of alternative Paul Telegdy said. NBC has some leeway with production as Celebrity Apprentice, if picked up, likely won’t launch until after the Winter Olympics. The Donald Trump-starring series debuted at the beginning of March last season.
NBC’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Casting In Anticipation Of Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Dan Jinks Sells Three Projects To CBS, Including Comedy Starring Lucas Hazlett
- TV News And Clinton Campaign Thrown Into Tizzy As FBI Looks At Emails Again
- Liz Paulson Upped to SVP Casting At 20th Century Fox TV
- John Zacherle Dies; Pioneering ‘Cool Ghoul’ Horror Host Was 98
- Rob Sharenow On Cops Going Live In A&E Docu Series ‘Live PD’: “They Want the World To See What Really Goes On”…
- AMC Buys ‘Dietland’ Drama From Marti Noxon & Skydance For Series Consideration