It is going down to the wire for NBC‘s veteran reality show The Celebrity Apprentice, which was not renewed or cancelled last May and is yet to get official word on its fate. According to NBC, casting for a potential new cycle is already under way. “We are on track to produce The Celebrity Apprentice as always planned, coordinating among New York City weather conditions, sponsor needs, and celebrities’ schedules,” NBC’s head of alternative Paul Telegdy said. NBC has some leeway with production as Celebrity Apprentice, if picked up, likely won’t launch until after the Winter Olympics. The Donald Trump-starring series debuted at the beginning of March last season.
NBC’s ‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Casting In Anticipation Of Renewal
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’