EXCLUSIVE: Alexandra Cunningham, who is writing/executive producing NBC’s high-profile Murder, She Wrote reboot starring Octavia Spencer, also is reuniting with Peter Berg and Sarah Aubrey’s Film 44 for an NBC drama project through Universal TV, where Cunningham and Film 44 are under deals. The network is developing Gone For Good, an hourlong project based on Harlan Coben’s best-selling thriller. Written by Cunningham, the drama centers on Will Klein, whose endless search for his missing and allegedly murderous brother, Ken, is filled with so many twists and turns it leaves him doubting the actions of everybody he’s ever loved. Cunningham, Coben, Berg and Aubrey executive produce. Desperate Housewives alumna Cunningham wrote and executive produced NBC’s well received adaptation of the British series Prime Suspect, also through Film 44, and last season developed an adaptation of the comic Hench for the network with Berg and Aubrey. WME-repped Film 44 recently inked a deal with HBO for the sports documentary series State of Play.
NBC Adapting Harlan Coben’s ‘Gone For Good’ With Alexandra Cunningham, Film 44
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Andreeva
- 'Manhattan Love Story' Cancelled By ABC
- Brody Jenner & Stevie Ryan Relationship Talk Show Ordered By E! As Presentation
- Adam Davidson To Direct Pilot For 'The Walking Dead' Companion Series
- 'Two & Half Men' Co-Creator Lee Aronsohn & Marcus Wiley Sell Comedy To ABC
- Starz Ballet Drama 'Flesh And Bone' To Become Limited Series
- Paul Giamatti & Damian Lewis To Topline Showtime Pilot 'Billions'