Australia’s Seven Network and MythBusters producer Beyond Productions are partnering in 7Beyond, a new venture to create programming initially designed for the North American market. Michael Krupat, formerly SVP Development and Branded Content at Ryan Seacrest Productions, has been named SVP Development and Sales at the new company which has opened a Los Angeles office. Content generated by 7Beyond will be co-produced by Seven Productions and Beyond Productions, and distributed internationally by Beyond Distribution. Seven was Oz’s most-watched television network in 2013. This year, its Seven Productions business will commission, create and produce nearly 700 hours. Its credits include My Kitchen Rules, House Rules, and veteran soap Home And Away. Scripted formats out of Oz have been popular this year with the Sony TV/Fedora Entertainment-produced remake of Rake to debut midseason and the adaptation of A Moody Christmas being exec produced by Doug Ellin.
‘Mythbusters’ Producer, Oz’s Seven Network Open LA-Based Venture 7Beyond
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest International News
- Viacom Board Poised To Give CEO Job To International Networks Chief Bob Bakish
- Peter Bart: Euros Baffled By U.S. Mega-Deals, But Still Hustle For U.S. Tourists
- FilmNation Boards Marc Webb-Directed ‘The Only Living Boy In New York’
- ‘Shameless’ Actor Cameron Monaghan Set To Star In ‘The White Devil’
- ‘Walking Dead’ Season 7 Debut Up 34% Internationally
- UK Creative Industries Call For Government-Industry Partnership Post-Brexit