MTV today announced that it will premiere its docu-series Generation Cryo on Monday, November 25 at 10 PM. Generation Cryo follows a teenaged girl’s effort to locate all of her half-siblings, fathered by anonymous sperm donor #1096 — as well as and her anonymous dad, with the help of Donor Sibling Registry, a website that says it’s dedicated to connecting sperm donor families. In the six-episode docu, Breeanna discovers she has at least 15 half-siblings, and sets out to connect with them and figure out which ones want to search for their father. MTV first announced Generation Cryo last spring; it was part the first programming slate for Susanne Daniels, who was named head of programming at the network in November, replacing David Janollari.
MTV To Debut ‘Generation Cryo’ On November 25
What's Hot on Deadline
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
After Horrific Summer At Box Office, 'It' Will Bring Life To Fall Marketplace With Potential $60M Opening
Latest TV News
- Colbert Cold Open Goes Hard Right: ‘Late Show’ Haters Stunned By Trump
- BBC Commissions New Dramas From ‘Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy’ Scribe & ‘Poldark’ Producer
- Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: “Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won’t Stand For Hate And Racism”
- ‘SNL’: Tina Fey Endorses Anti-Hate Cake; Jimmy Fallon, Seth Meyers Do Forefathers
- Barcelona Terrorist Attack: Police Thwart Second Plot After 13 Killed, 100+ Hurt In City – Update
- ‘For the People’ Creator Paul William Davies Inks Overall Deal With ABC Studios