Michael Minden has been hired as SVP Business Affairs and Head of Entertainment Legal and Yvonne Rena Bennett has been named VP Business Affairs at Shine America. Minden, previously SVP and Deputy General Counsel at Viacom Media Networks, will serve as a senior negotiator and business advisor to the company and oversee all entertainment-related legal matters. Bennett joins Shine from A+E Television Networks where she served as VP Business & Legal Affairs, She will be the primary business affairs executive for Shine 360, handling product integrations, ancillary licensing, marketing and other related matters.
Michael Minden, Yvonne Rena Bennett Tapped For Shine America SVP, VP Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE