Michael Minden has been hired as SVP Business Affairs and Head of Entertainment Legal and Yvonne Rena Bennett has been named VP Business Affairs at Shine America. Minden, previously SVP and Deputy General Counsel at Viacom Media Networks, will serve as a senior negotiator and business advisor to the company and oversee all entertainment-related legal matters. Bennett joins Shine from A+E Television Networks where she served as VP Business & Legal Affairs, She will be the primary business affairs executive for Shine 360, handling product integrations, ancillary licensing, marketing and other related matters.
Michael Minden, Yvonne Rena Bennett Tapped For Shine America SVP, VP Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign