Michael Minden has been hired as SVP Business Affairs and Head of Entertainment Legal and Yvonne Rena Bennett has been named VP Business Affairs at Shine America. Minden, previously SVP and Deputy General Counsel at Viacom Media Networks, will serve as a senior negotiator and business advisor to the company and oversee all entertainment-related legal matters. Bennett joins Shine from A+E Television Networks where she served as VP Business & Legal Affairs, She will be the primary business affairs executive for Shine 360, handling product integrations, ancillary licensing, marketing and other related matters.
Michael Minden, Yvonne Rena Bennett Tapped For Shine America SVP, VP Posts
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Netflix Nabs Judd Apatow Comedy Series With 2-Season Order; Paul Rust & Gillian Jacobs To Star, Legendary TV To Produce
More From Team
- Hot Trailer: Robert Downey Jr & Robert Duvall In 'The Judge'
- Paramount Shifts 'Scouts Vs Zombies', 'Paranormal Activity 5′ Release Dates
- TNT Nabs Rights To Five Upcoming Marvel Pics Including 'Avengers: Age Of Ultron'
- Bill Hader To Host 'SNL' October 11
- Veria Living Rebrands And Gets New Name – Now Z Living
- Publishing: Joan Rivers Biography Planned For 2016