Michael Minden has been hired as SVP Business Affairs and Head of Entertainment Legal and Yvonne Rena Bennett has been named VP Business Affairs at Shine America. Minden, previously SVP and Deputy General Counsel at Viacom Media Networks, will serve as a senior negotiator and business advisor to the company and oversee all entertainment-related legal matters. Bennett joins Shine from A+E Television Networks where she served as VP Business & Legal Affairs, She will be the primary business affairs executive for Shine 360, handling product integrations, ancillary licensing, marketing and other related matters.
Michael Minden, Yvonne Rena Bennett Tapped For Shine America SVP, VP Posts
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $26.7M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $45.8M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest TV News
- Netflix Rumored To Want Gerard Depardieu For French ‘House Of Cards’
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel