EXCLUSIVE: The gang is back together! Mike & Molly star Melissa McCarthy, her husband, actor-writer Ben Falcone, and fellow actor Larry Dorf, have sold a third consecutive comedy project, this time at Fox. The untitled single-camera comedy, written/executive produced by Dorf and exec produced by McCarthy and Falcone, centers on two mismatched guys who become stepbrothers when their parents get married. Mike & Molly studio Warner Bros. TV, which was also behind the trio’s previous efforts, is producing. McCarthy, Falcone and Dorf sold their first comedy project in 2011 when the half-hour penned by Falcone and Dorf was picked up to pilot by CBS. The trio was back at CBS last year with another multi-camera comedy co-written by Falcone and Dorf. McCarthy and Falcone are repped by CAA and The Schiff Co.; Dorf is with Paradigm and Odenkirk Provissiero.
Melissa McCarthy Producing Odd Couple Comedy For Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better