EXCLUSIVE: The gang is back together! Mike & Molly star Melissa McCarthy, her husband, actor-writer Ben Falcone, and fellow actor Larry Dorf, have sold a third consecutive comedy project, this time at Fox. The untitled single-camera comedy, written/executive produced by Dorf and exec produced by McCarthy and Falcone, centers on two mismatched guys who become stepbrothers when their parents get married. Mike & Molly studio Warner Bros. TV, which was also behind the trio’s previous efforts, is producing. McCarthy, Falcone and Dorf sold their first comedy project in 2011 when the half-hour penned by Falcone and Dorf was picked up to pilot by CBS. The trio was back at CBS last year with another multi-camera comedy co-written by Falcone and Dorf. McCarthy and Falcone are repped by CAA and The Schiff Co.; Dorf is with Paradigm and Odenkirk Provissiero.
Melissa McCarthy Producing Odd Couple Comedy For Fox
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest TV News
- CBS and Dish Reach Carriage Agreement
- ‘Mystery Science Theater 3000: The Return’ Renewed For Season 2 On Netflix
- Seth Meyers Confirmed For Golden Globes Hosting Gig
- ‘Charlie Brown Thanksgiving’ Special Ratings Top Feast of Holiday Eve Offerings
- ‘The Four: Battle For Stardom’: Fox Promos Disruptive Singing Competition
- ‘Entourage’ Extra Alleges Jeremy Piven Sexually Assaulted Her In 2009 – Report