EXCLUSIVE: The gang is back together! Mike & Molly star Melissa McCarthy, her husband, actor-writer Ben Falcone, and fellow actor Larry Dorf, have sold a third consecutive comedy project, this time at Fox. The untitled single-camera comedy, written/executive produced by Dorf and exec produced by McCarthy and Falcone, centers on two mismatched guys who become stepbrothers when their parents get married. Mike & Molly studio Warner Bros. TV, which was also behind the trio’s previous efforts, is producing. McCarthy, Falcone and Dorf sold their first comedy project in 2011 when the half-hour penned by Falcone and Dorf was picked up to pilot by CBS. The trio was back at CBS last year with another multi-camera comedy co-written by Falcone and Dorf. McCarthy and Falcone are repped by CAA and The Schiff Co.; Dorf is with Paradigm and Odenkirk Provissiero.
Melissa McCarthy Producing Odd Couple Comedy For Fox
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'CSI' Order Trimmed: Is This The End?
- Kelly McCreary Upped To Regular On 'Grey's Anatomy'
- Kyle Killen Inks First-Look Deal With Paramount TV
- Netflix Series From 'Damages' Creators Unveils Title, First Teaser: Video
- Colin Callender's Playground Names Louise Pedersen UK Managing Director
- 'Frankenstein' Drama From Rand Ravich & Howard Gordon Set At Fox As Put Pilot