EXCLUSIVE: The gang is back together! Mike & Molly star Melissa McCarthy, her husband, actor-writer Ben Falcone, and fellow actor Larry Dorf, have sold a third consecutive comedy project, this time at Fox. The untitled single-camera comedy, written/executive produced by Dorf and exec produced by McCarthy and Falcone, centers on two mismatched guys who become stepbrothers when their parents get married. Mike & Molly studio Warner Bros. TV, which was also behind the trio’s previous efforts, is producing. McCarthy, Falcone and Dorf sold their first comedy project in 2011 when the half-hour penned by Falcone and Dorf was picked up to pilot by CBS. The trio was back at CBS last year with another multi-camera comedy co-written by Falcone and Dorf. McCarthy and Falcone are repped by CAA and The Schiff Co.; Dorf is with Paradigm and Odenkirk Provissiero.
Melissa McCarthy Producing Odd Couple Comedy For Fox
Trending Now on Deadline
'Midnight Rider' Trial Date Set For Indicted Filmmakers; 1st Assistant Director Hillary Schwartz Turns Herself In
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'