The Glades star Matt Passmore is set as the lead of another potential basic cable drama series. Passmore will topline USA Network’s untitled Sean Jablonski pilot, which centers on Neil Truman (Passmore), an investment banker who attempts to satisfy his married midlife crisis by quitting his job and redefining himself and his relationships. UCP is producing, with Jablonski and Russ Krasnoff executive producing. USA had its eye on Passmore for a while but could not lock him in until he had been released from The Glades. Following The Glades’ cancellation by A&E, producer Fox TV Studios explored other potential homes for the series including Ion, though an deal could not be closed, making Passmore available. He is repped by WME, ROAR, and RGM in Australia.
‘The Glades’ Matt Passmore Set As The Lead In USA’s Sean Jablonski Pilot
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series