EXCLUSIVE: The new arrangement will unite two of YouTube’s leading fitness video providers. Lionsgate BeFit targets women while Scott Herman Fitness focuses on men. Lionsgate BeFit Network will have more than 1M subscribers with the addition of Herman’s 400,000. The companies aren’t disclosing specifics about their deal. But Lionsgate likely will be able to boost ad sales with the additional viewers while Herman should have new opportunities to profit from sales of DVDs and possibly films. The alliance “brings us one step closer to our goal of teaching fitness to the world,” Herman says. Lionsgate’s Kajsa Vikman says the blend “is our next step towards becoming a worldwide fitness brand.”
Lionsgate Partners With Scott Herman To Dominate Fitness Video Market
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Lieberman
- Does Alibaba Plan To Take Control Of Lionsgate?
- FCC Postpones Auction Of Broadcast TV Spectrum To 2016
- When Will Big Hollywood Studios Aggressively Produce Original Shows For Digital TV?
- AMC Networks And BBC Chiefs On The Future Of BBC America
- AMC Networks Pays $200M For 49.9% Of BBC America
- Amazon Shares Fall After Q3 Losses Exceed Expectations