She keeps going! Lifetime’s comedic drama Drop Dead Diva has been picked up for a sixth season, and second post-cancellation with a 13-episode order. The pickup comes as Drop Dead Diva heads towards its fifth season finale on November 3. The renewal comes on the heels of Lifetime ending its longest-running drama Army Wives. Its other returning drama, The Client List, is yet to learn its fate but appears unlikely to continue. Freshman Devious Maids was renewed, with fellow newbie The Witches Of East End looking promising. Produced by Sony Pictures TV, Drop Dead Diva was created by Josh Berman who exec produces with Craig Zadan & Neil Meron and Robert J. Wilson. The series was briefly cancelled at the beginning of the year before receiving a fifth season pickup in March.
Lifetime’s ‘Drop Dead Diva’ Renewed For Sixth Season
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres