Lela Loren (Gang Related), Naturi Naughton (Mad Men) and Joseph Sikora (Boardwalk Empire) will co-star opposite Omari Hardwick in the upcoming original drama series Power, executive produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and created/exec produced and ran by Courtney Kemp Agboh. Power tells the story of wealthy New York City nightclub owner, James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Hardwick), who caters to the city’s elite. He wants to build an empire, turn the club into a Fortune 500 business, but there’s just one problem: he is living a double life. When he is not in the club, he is the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York for a very high-level clientele. Loren, repped by Inspire Entertainment and SDB Partners, plays Angela Valdes, an old flame of James’ who unexpectedly re-enters his life. Naughton, repped by Innovative Artists and Luber Roklin, will play James’ wife, confidant and willing accomplice Tasha. Sikora, repped by UTA, MJ Management and, Rick Genow, plays Tommy Egan, James’ childhood best friend and business partner. Power will begin production on an eight-episode first season this fall for a 2014 premiere. Mark Canton, Randall Emmett and David Knoller also exec produce for CBS TV Studios.
Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton & Joseph Sikora To Co-Star In Starz Series ‘Power’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'