Lela Loren (Gang Related), Naturi Naughton (Mad Men) and Joseph Sikora (Boardwalk Empire) will co-star opposite Omari Hardwick in the upcoming original drama series Power, executive produced by Curtis “50 Cent” Jackson and created/exec produced and ran by Courtney Kemp Agboh. Power tells the story of wealthy New York City nightclub owner, James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Hardwick), who caters to the city’s elite. He wants to build an empire, turn the club into a Fortune 500 business, but there’s just one problem: he is living a double life. When he is not in the club, he is the kingpin of the most lucrative drug network in New York for a very high-level clientele. Loren, repped by Inspire Entertainment and SDB Partners, plays Angela Valdes, an old flame of James’ who unexpectedly re-enters his life. Naughton, repped by Innovative Artists and Luber Roklin, will play James’ wife, confidant and willing accomplice Tasha. Sikora, repped by UTA, MJ Management and, Rick Genow, plays Tommy Egan, James’ childhood best friend and business partner. Power will begin production on an eight-episode first season this fall for a 2014 premiere. Mark Canton, Randall Emmett and David Knoller also exec produce for CBS TV Studios.
Lela Loren, Naturi Naughton & Joseph Sikora To Co-Star In Starz Series ‘Power’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host J.K. Simmons
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete', Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order