Chuck co-creator Chris Fedak is returning to NBC with another hourlong project about ordinary people acquiring extraordinary abilities. The untitled drama hails from Legendary TV, the recently launched TV arm of Legendary Entertainment, marking the first major sale for the company run by Bruce Rosenblum. It reunites Fedak with Rosenblum and Legendary TV EVP Scripted Development Peter Johnson. Rosenblum previously oversaw Warner Bros TV, the studio that produced Chuck, while Johnson was president of McG’s Wonderland Sound & Vision, which co-produced the spy dramedy. The untitled Chris Fedak project revolves around four “broken” people from different walks of life who all have one thing in common — a new chance at a normal life thanks to an anonymous organ donor whose body is used to cure them of their ills. But the ordinary becomes extraordinary when they learn that the mysterious donor was Earth’s mightiest hero, and now each literally carries part of him inside themselves. Legendary TV has been ramping up operations since launching with Rosenblum at the helm in May and starting to build an original slate following the August appointment of Johnson. I hear the slate includes about a dozen scripted projects in various stages of development.
Legendary TV Kicks Off Sales With Chris Fedak Drama At NBC
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast