Former ABC exec Chad Hoffman has come aboard to spearhead television strategy for Lakeshore Entertainment as the indie film production, finance, sales, and distribution company moves into the small screen biz. Lakeshore’s TV division launches with a pair of shows. The Sebastian Maniscalo Project, recently sold to NBC through Sony Pictures Television, will be executive produced by Lakeshore. The company is also producing the pilot Blanco for Cinemax in association with Fox TV Studios, which Lakeshore Chairman and CEO Tom Rosenberg is also producing. Lakeshore’s Gary Lucchesi will exec produce. As part of their expansion into TV, Lakeshore will look to solicit and develop new original materials and will tap their own film library for potential series adaptations. While at ABC Hoffman developed Twin Peaks, China Beach, and thirtysomething. He also exec produced Eerie, Indiana for Hearst Entertainment Productions before stints at Sony and start-up Permission TV.
Lakeshore Entertainment Launches TV Division, Sets Up First Two Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…
- ‘The Brink’ Trailer: HBO’s New Geopolitical Comedy
- ESPN Says Verizon FiOS Contracts Don’t Permit Separate Sports Packages – Update
- Michael Roark Joins ‘Finding Carter'; Alexandra Metz To Recur On ‘Chicago Fire’
- Sterling K. Brown To Play Christopher Darden In 'The People V. O.J. Simpson'
- ‘Late Show’ Warmup At Tribeca? Colbert Tells Lucas “I’m Not The Guy To Take Over For Jon Stewart”…