Former ABC exec Chad Hoffman has come aboard to spearhead television strategy for Lakeshore Entertainment as the indie film production, finance, sales, and distribution company moves into the small screen biz. Lakeshore’s TV division launches with a pair of shows. The Sebastian Maniscalo Project, recently sold to NBC through Sony Pictures Television, will be executive produced by Lakeshore. The company is also producing the pilot Blanco for Cinemax in association with Fox TV Studios, which Lakeshore Chairman and CEO Tom Rosenberg is also producing. Lakeshore’s Gary Lucchesi will exec produce. As part of their expansion into TV, Lakeshore will look to solicit and develop new original materials and will tap their own film library for potential series adaptations. While at ABC Hoffman developed Twin Peaks, China Beach, and thirtysomething. He also exec produced Eerie, Indiana for Hearst Entertainment Productions before stints at Sony and start-up Permission TV.
Lakeshore Entertainment Launches TV Division, Sets Up First Two Projects
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent