Open Road Films has set a December 25 release date for Believe, the concert documentary directed by Justin Bieber: Never Say Never helmer Jon M. Chu. Footage from the pic, from SB Films and Dolphin Films, screened for select buyers in Toronto via global sales rep IM Global after Chu shot the movie under the radar. It features new interviews with the pop star, concert footage and behind-the-scenes access. As part of the promotional push, a new Bieber song will be released each Monday leading up to the movie’s release. Never Say Never made $99 million worldwide after Paramount released it in February 2011.
Justin Bieber Pic ‘Believe’ To Open On Christmas Day
What's Hot on Deadline
Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; "People Will Start Seeing The Potential"
Latest Film News
- One To Watch: The Incredible Underdog Story Of Beulah Koale, Star Of ‘Thank You For Your Service’ & ‘Hawaii Five-O…
- The Scaramucci Post Pulls “How Many Jews” Holocaust Poll After Twitter Torching
- Reese Witherspoon Says She Was Sexually Assaulted By Director At Age 16
- TV Azteca, Keshet Team For Super Series; Acorn Looks ‘Straight Forward’ – Mipcom
- Netflix Plans 80 Movies In 2018, Up From Eight In Current Quarter; “People Will Start Seeing The Potential”
- Cher Dances Her Way Into ‘Mamma Mia!’ Sequel