Open Road Films has set a December 25 release date for Believe, the concert documentary directed by Justin Bieber: Never Say Never helmer Jon M. Chu. Footage from the pic, from SB Films and Dolphin Films, screened for select buyers in Toronto via global sales rep IM Global after Chu shot the movie under the radar. It features new interviews with the pop star, concert footage and behind-the-scenes access. As part of the promotional push, a new Bieber song will be released each Monday leading up to the movie’s release. Never Say Never made $99 million worldwide after Paramount released it in February 2011.
Justin Bieber Pic ‘Believe’ To Open On Christmas Day
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland' Bows Overseas With $27.5M, 'Ultron' Dominates With $46.4M, 'Mad Max' Adds $38.2M, 'Spy' Nabs $12.5M
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn't - But Who's Complaining After Cinema's World Cup?
Latest Film News
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- ‘Tomorrowland’ Bows Overseas With $27.5M, ‘Ultron’ Dominates With $46.4M, ‘Mad Max’ Adds $38.2M, ‘Spy’ Nabs…
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest
- Cannes Winners: The French Did Well, The Italians Didn’t – But Who’s Complaining After Cinema’s World…
- Anne Meara Dies; Actress, Comedian Of Stiller Family Was 85
- Cannes: Audiard’s ‘Dheepan’ Wins Palme D’Or At Emotional, Musical Ceremony – Update