Open Road Films has set a December 25 release date for Believe, the concert documentary directed by Justin Bieber: Never Say Never helmer Jon M. Chu. Footage from the pic, from SB Films and Dolphin Films, screened for select buyers in Toronto via global sales rep IM Global after Chu shot the movie under the radar. It features new interviews with the pop star, concert footage and behind-the-scenes access. As part of the promotional push, a new Bieber song will be released each Monday leading up to the movie’s release. Never Say Never made $99 million worldwide after Paramount released it in February 2011.
Justin Bieber Pic ‘Believe’ To Open On Christmas Day
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- ‘Fifty Shades’ Dominant With $277M WW; ‘La La’ Lands $200M+ Overseas; ‘XXX’ Tops In China – International…
- [PHOTOS] 2017 Oscar Nominees Part 2: Emma Stone, Matt Damon, Natalie Portman, Justin Timberlake & More
- 'I Am Not Your Negro' Tops $3.2M, 'Everybody Loves Somebody' Opens at $1M – Specialty Box Office
- Mark Duplass Urges Oscar Win For Barry Jenkins’ ‘Moonlight’
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank?
- CAS Awards: ‘La La Land’, ‘Game Of Thrones’ Among Winners – Full List