EXCLUSIVE: June Diane Raphael has been set co-star as Vince Vaughn’s wife in Business Trip, the Ken Scott-directed comedy from New Regency. Steve Conrad wrote the script, which centers on a struggling Midwestern businessman (Vaughn) who takes his team cross-country to win a contract but everything seems to go wrong along the way. His wife (Raphael) wants him to spend more time with his family and kids. Tom Wilkinson is already aboard as one of Vaughn’s travel companions. Raphael and longtime writing partners Casey Wilson recently co-wrote and starred in the Sundance comedy Ass Backwards, which Gravitas Ventures picked up and will release theatrically next month. On the TV side, she and Wilson recently inked a premium blind script deal with ABC Studios for a new comedy series project to star Raphael, who also entered a talent hold deal with the studio. Last month, Raphael, Wilson and Jonathan Groff sold half-hour pilot pitch DINKS (Double Income, No Kids) to ABC with a pilot production commitment and Raphael set to star. She is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney PJ Shapiro.
June Diane Raphael To Co-Star In ‘Business Trip’ Opposite Vince Vaughn
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'
- Courtney Love To Guest Star In Fox's 'Empire'
- 'Good Morning America' Ratings Lead Morning Infotainment Race
- Zachary Booth, Bill Irwin, Six More Round Out 'South Of Hell' Cast On WE TV