EXCLUSIVE: June Diane Raphael has been set co-star as Vince Vaughn’s wife in Business Trip, the Ken Scott-directed comedy from New Regency. Steve Conrad wrote the script, which centers on a struggling Midwestern businessman (Vaughn) who takes his team cross-country to win a contract but everything seems to go wrong along the way. His wife (Raphael) wants him to spend more time with his family and kids. Tom Wilkinson is already aboard as one of Vaughn’s travel companions. Raphael and longtime writing partners Casey Wilson recently co-wrote and starred in the Sundance comedy Ass Backwards, which Gravitas Ventures picked up and will release theatrically next month. On the TV side, she and Wilson recently inked a premium blind script deal with ABC Studios for a new comedy series project to star Raphael, who also entered a talent hold deal with the studio. Last month, Raphael, Wilson and Jonathan Groff sold half-hour pilot pitch DINKS (Double Income, No Kids) to ABC with a pilot production commitment and Raphael set to star. She is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney PJ Shapiro.
June Diane Raphael To Co-Star In ‘Business Trip’ Opposite Vince Vaughn
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'The Blacklist' Season 2: Hot TV Trailer
- Academy Unveils Finalists For Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting
- Charles Manson Book 'The Family' To Become Movie With 'American Psycho' Screenwriter Penning It
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'