EXCLUSIVE: June Diane Raphael has been set co-star as Vince Vaughn’s wife in Business Trip, the Ken Scott-directed comedy from New Regency. Steve Conrad wrote the script, which centers on a struggling Midwestern businessman (Vaughn) who takes his team cross-country to win a contract but everything seems to go wrong along the way. His wife (Raphael) wants him to spend more time with his family and kids. Tom Wilkinson is already aboard as one of Vaughn’s travel companions. Raphael and longtime writing partners Casey Wilson recently co-wrote and starred in the Sundance comedy Ass Backwards, which Gravitas Ventures picked up and will release theatrically next month. On the TV side, she and Wilson recently inked a premium blind script deal with ABC Studios for a new comedy series project to star Raphael, who also entered a talent hold deal with the studio. Last month, Raphael, Wilson and Jonathan Groff sold half-hour pilot pitch DINKS (Double Income, No Kids) to ABC with a pilot production commitment and Raphael set to star. She is repped by UTA, Silver Lining Entertainment and attorney PJ Shapiro.
June Diane Raphael To Co-Star In ‘Business Trip’ Opposite Vince Vaughn
What's Hot on Deadline
'Hitman's Bodyguard' Shooting Toward $19M-$20M; 'Logan Lucky' Not So Fortunate With $7M-$8M - Midday Update
Arnold Schwarzenegger To Trump: "Send An Unequivocal Message That You Won't Stand For Hate And Racism"
Latest Film News
- Producer Joel Silver Sued For Wrongful Death In 2015 Drowning Of Assistant In Bora Bora
- Sonny Landham Dies: ‘Predator’ & ‘48 Hrs.’ Actor Was 76
- ‘Deadpool 2’ Crash: Details Emerge In Death Of Stuntwoman Joi Harris
- Warner Bros Touts $1B ‘Conjuring’ Universe With ‘Annabelle: Creation’ Success
- Roman Polanski Denied Dismissal Of 1977 Rape Case; Vital Testimony Stays Sealed
- Sony Pictures Hires Exec From Focus, Promotes Another Ahead Of Toronto