CAA won’t say how it went down, but NYC-based agent Jason Fox left this week after four years at the company. Not that the former William Morris TV agent was out of work long. The ex-unscripted agent has joined his former CAA client Magilla Entertainment as its first GM, sources have confirmed. The appointment is immediate in the position specially created for Fox by company partners Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson. Magilla’s series include Discovery’s Moonshiners, TLC’s Long Island Medium, CMT’s Bayou Billionaires and Fuse’s Warped Roadies. Fox’s clients at CAA also included Eyeworks USA, Pink Sneakers Productions, Renegade 83, Stephen David Entertainment and the UK’s Zig Zag Productions, among others.
Jason Fox Exits CAA, Lands Gig With Former Client
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'