CAA won’t say how it went down, but NYC-based agent Jason Fox left this week after four years at the company. Not that the former William Morris TV agent was out of work long. The ex-unscripted agent has joined his former CAA client Magilla Entertainment as its first GM, sources have confirmed. The appointment is immediate in the position specially created for Fox by company partners Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson. Magilla’s series include Discovery’s Moonshiners, TLC’s Long Island Medium, CMT’s Bayou Billionaires and Fuse’s Warped Roadies. Fox’s clients at CAA also included Eyeworks USA, Pink Sneakers Productions, Renegade 83, Stephen David Entertainment and the UK’s Zig Zag Productions, among others.
Jason Fox Exits CAA, Lands Gig With Former Client
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- Scott Pelley Anchors 'CBS Evening News' From Havana - Video
- Michael Roark Joins 'Wild For The Night'; Tina Casciani Cast In 'Bleed For This'
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video