CAA won’t say how it went down, but NYC-based agent Jason Fox left this week after four years at the company. Not that the former William Morris TV agent was out of work long. The ex-unscripted agent has joined his former CAA client Magilla Entertainment as its first GM, sources have confirmed. The appointment is immediate in the position specially created for Fox by company partners Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson. Magilla’s series include Discovery’s Moonshiners, TLC’s Long Island Medium, CMT’s Bayou Billionaires and Fuse’s Warped Roadies. Fox’s clients at CAA also included Eyeworks USA, Pink Sneakers Productions, Renegade 83, Stephen David Entertainment and the UK’s Zig Zag Productions, among others.
Jason Fox Exits CAA, Lands Gig With Former Client
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- MTV Greenlights Two Unscripted Series For 2015 – 'Broke A$$ Game Show' & 'Todrick'
- Bunim/Murray Opens NYC Office, 'Project Runway' Producer Bagshaw To Head Ops
- 'Hedwig' Producer David Binder Attaches To London Stage Fest
- Ben Bradlee Dead At 93, Washington Post Editor During Watergate Era — Update
- 'American Dad!' Moves to TBS; 2.5 Million Follow
- 'Law & Order: SVU' Tackles Sports And Domestic Violence