CAA won’t say how it went down, but NYC-based agent Jason Fox left this week after four years at the company. Not that the former William Morris TV agent was out of work long. The ex-unscripted agent has joined his former CAA client Magilla Entertainment as its first GM, sources have confirmed. The appointment is immediate in the position specially created for Fox by company partners Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson. Magilla’s series include Discovery’s Moonshiners, TLC’s Long Island Medium, CMT’s Bayou Billionaires and Fuse’s Warped Roadies. Fox’s clients at CAA also included Eyeworks USA, Pink Sneakers Productions, Renegade 83, Stephen David Entertainment and the UK’s Zig Zag Productions, among others.
Jason Fox Exits CAA, Lands Gig With Former Client
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Simon Cowell Makes U.S. TV Return As A Kinder, Gentler ‘America’s Got Talent’ Judge
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?