CAA won’t say how it went down, but NYC-based agent Jason Fox left this week after four years at the company. Not that the former William Morris TV agent was out of work long. The ex-unscripted agent has joined his former CAA client Magilla Entertainment as its first GM, sources have confirmed. The appointment is immediate in the position specially created for Fox by company partners Brian Flanagan and Laura Palumbo Johnson. Magilla’s series include Discovery’s Moonshiners, TLC’s Long Island Medium, CMT’s Bayou Billionaires and Fuse’s Warped Roadies. Fox’s clients at CAA also included Eyeworks USA, Pink Sneakers Productions, Renegade 83, Stephen David Entertainment and the UK’s Zig Zag Productions, among others.
Jason Fox Exits CAA, Lands Gig With Former Client
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Stephen Colbert Opens ‘Late Show’ With Message To Donald Trump From Bathroom Signs
- ‘Nashville’ Star Exits After Plot Twist On CMT Country Music Drama Series
- ‘Tonight Show’ Reveals How Donald Trump’s Staff Gathers Flattering News Footage
- Caitlyn Jenner Scolds Donald Trump For Revoking Transgender Protections – Update
- Lea Michele Cast In ABC Mayor Comedy Pilot; What About ‘Scream Queens’?
- Stephen Hopkins To Direct Fox Pilot ‘The Beast’; Jason Ensler To Helm NBC’s ‘Redliners’