BREAKING: Another film has dropped off of the busy Christmas season release schedule. Paramount Pictures and Skydance Productions said Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit, previously scheduled on December 25, will now open on January 17, 2014. This offers more proof that Paramount’s plan is ultimately to date Martin Scorsese’s Leo DiCaprio pic The Wolf Of Wall Street for December 25 — just in time for an Oscar run. Nothing official from the studio but we’ll keep you posted. The latest shift comes two days after Sony and Fox moved its George Clooney pic Monuments Men off its original December 18 release date; the period drama will now be released February 7, 2014, Sony said today.
Paramount Moves ‘Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit’ To January; Is ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’ Headed For December 25 Spot?
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession