IFC Midnight has pacted again with the makers of The Pact, the 2012 haunted house horror pic the genre label picked up out of Sundance and released last summer. They’ve taken U.S. rights to The Pact 2, written and directed by Dallas Hallam and Patrick Horvath. The sequel introduces June (Camilla Luddington), a woman whose carefully constructed life is beginning to unravel due to lucid nightmares so awful they disturb her waking life. Actors Haley Hudson, Mark Steger, and Caity Lotz return from the first film joined by Patrick Fischler (Mad Men) and Scott Michael Foster (Zero Hour). Preferred Film & TV’s Ross M. Dinerstein produced The Pact 2 with Content’s Jamie Carmichael and Nicholas McCarthy exec producing. Preferred Content’s Kevin Iwashina and Content’s Carmichael negotiated the N.A. deal. Content is selling international.
IFC Midnight Acquires ‘The Pact 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Keeps B.O. Treasure From 'Tomb Raider'; How 'I Can Only Imagine' Hit A $17M High Note
Ellen Barkin Says "Never Get Into An Elevator Alone With Terry Gilliam" After His Criticism Of #MeToo Movement
'SNL': Anderson Cooper Addresses White House Firings; John Goodman & Fred Armisen Make Surprise Visits
'Avengers: Infinity War' Already The Best-Selling Superhero Movie In Advance Ticket Sales, Beating 'Black Panther'
'SNL' Imagines #MeToo Apology Spree By "Canada's Harvey Weinstein," Trots Out Impressions In 'Jurassic Park' Auditions
Latest Film News
- Denzel Washington To Receive New Dramatists’ 2018 Distinguished Achievement Award
- ‘Tomb Raider’ Tops $100M Offshore, Digs Up $41M In China – International Box Office
- 'Flower' Blooms In Trio Of Pots; 'Keep The Change' Solid: Specialty Box Office
- Desilu Exploring U.S. Public Offering After Acquisition Of Israel’s Vonetize
- ‘The Shape Of Water’ Has Fairy Tale $10M+ China Opening; Crosses $100M Overseas
- Paramount’s ‘Dora The Explorer’ Movie Set For Australia Shoot After Tax Break Concession