IFC Midnight has pacted again with the makers of The Pact, the 2012 haunted house horror pic the genre label picked up out of Sundance and released last summer. They’ve taken U.S. rights to The Pact 2, written and directed by Dallas Hallam and Patrick Horvath. The sequel introduces June (Camilla Luddington), a woman whose carefully constructed life is beginning to unravel due to lucid nightmares so awful they disturb her waking life. Actors Haley Hudson, Mark Steger, and Caity Lotz return from the first film joined by Patrick Fischler (Mad Men) and Scott Michael Foster (Zero Hour). Preferred Film & TV’s Ross M. Dinerstein produced The Pact 2 with Content’s Jamie Carmichael and Nicholas McCarthy exec producing. Preferred Content’s Kevin Iwashina and Content’s Carmichael negotiated the N.A. deal. Content is selling international.
IFC Midnight Acquires ‘The Pact 2’
What's Hot on Deadline
Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: "I'm Glad It's Going Slowly, You Don't Deserve A Bullet... Stay Tuned"
Latest Film News
- Uma Thurman To Harvey Weinstein: “I’m Glad It’s Going Slowly, You Don’t Deserve A Bullet… Stay Tuned”…
- Feng Xiaogang’s ‘Youth’ Reinstated: China & U.S. Release Date Set After Sept Delay
- ‘Suburbicon’ Production Designer On Cobbling Together Idyllic ’50s Suburb Out Of Disparate SoCal Locations
- ‘Coco’ Earns A+ CinemaScore & Dances To $70M+; ‘Justice League’ Solid With $63M+…
- Jane Campion: It’s A “Fairy Tale” Time For Women In The Entertainment Business
- Allison Williams Says ‘Peter Pan’ Performance Scored Her ‘Get Out’ Role