Tickets for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire went on sale just two hours ago – and presales on the Lionsgate sequel already represent 35% of all tickets sold at MovieTickets.com in the last 24 hours. Competition was hot for online ticket sellers as rivals MovieTickets and Fandango opened Catching Fire sales with exclusives to entice fans, with both offering a free soundtrack song download with purchase and Fandango teasing additional Hunger Games-themed sweepstakes, prizes, and giveaways. The action sequel adapted from Suzanne Collins’ YA bestseller opens November 22, with first showings scheduled for November 21 at 8pm local time.
‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Pre-Sales Hot Online
Trending Now on Deadline
NBC Cameraman Declared Ebola-Free; Tries To Rescue Nancy Snyderman From Self-Inflicted Career Disaster -- UPDATE
More From Team
- Create Advertising Group Ups Carrie Gormley & Jonathan Gitlin
- Karen Pittman Joins 'The Americans'; Gloria Reuben In 'Mr. Robot'
- 'Below Deck' Renewed For Third Season By Bravo
- 'Shark Tank' Spinoff 'Beyond The Tank' Ordered At ABC
- 'Cold Justice' Spinoff Greenlit By TNT
- Hollywood Film Awards Sets 18 Categories