Tickets for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire went on sale just two hours ago – and presales on the Lionsgate sequel already represent 35% of all tickets sold at MovieTickets.com in the last 24 hours. Competition was hot for online ticket sellers as rivals MovieTickets and Fandango opened Catching Fire sales with exclusives to entice fans, with both offering a free soundtrack song download with purchase and Fandango teasing additional Hunger Games-themed sweepstakes, prizes, and giveaways. The action sequel adapted from Suzanne Collins’ YA bestseller opens November 22, with first showings scheduled for November 21 at 8pm local time.
‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Pre-Sales Hot Online
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Reynolds' Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is 'Clue' With 'Deadpool' Scribes Reese & Wernick
'What We Do In The Shadows' TV Series Reboot From Jemaine Clement & Taika Waititi Gets FX Pilot Order, Sets Cast
'The Resident' Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On 'Code Black'
Imagine Dragons Frontman Dan Reynolds Takes On Mormon Church Policy With HBO Doc 'Believer' — Sundance Studio
Latest Film News
- Oscar-Winning Producer Dan Jinks Says Let’s Snub The Snubs – Guest Column
- Magnolia Picks Up Gustav Möller’s ‘The Guilty’ After Sundance Bow
- Ari Aster, Writer-Director Of Sundance Midnight Pic ‘Hereditary’, Inks With WME
- Kevin Spacey Costs Netflix $39 Million In Write-Downs In Fourth Quarter
- ‘The Long Dumb Road’: Jason Mantzoukas Discovers Some Mindblowing Details About The ‘Fast & Furious’ Pics…
- Ryan Reynolds’ Maximum Effort Makes 3-Year Fox Deal; First Up Is ‘Clue’ With ‘Deadpool’ Scribes Reese…