Tickets for The Hunger Games: Catching Fire went on sale just two hours ago – and presales on the Lionsgate sequel already represent 35% of all tickets sold at MovieTickets.com in the last 24 hours. Competition was hot for online ticket sellers as rivals MovieTickets and Fandango opened Catching Fire sales with exclusives to entice fans, with both offering a free soundtrack song download with purchase and Fandango teasing additional Hunger Games-themed sweepstakes, prizes, and giveaways. The action sequel adapted from Suzanne Collins’ YA bestseller opens November 22, with first showings scheduled for November 21 at 8pm local time.
‘Hunger Games: Catching Fire’ Pre-Sales Hot Online
Trending Now on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Finale Ratings Hit 4-Season High, 'The Voice' Down, 'Flash' & 'Mindy Project' Even
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'