Fox Searchlight yesterday set a March 7, 2014 release date for Wes Anderson‘s latest, The Grand Budapest Hotel. The film recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and his trusted friend, lobby boy Zero Moustafa. Central to the story are the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune. Ralph Fiennes is Gustave with a slew of Anderson regulars putting in appearances including Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson. Moonrise Kingdom‘s Tilda Swinton and Edward Norton are also aboard as are Saoirse Ronan, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, F Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric, Willem Dafoe, Lea Seydoux, Harvey Keitel, Tom Wilkinson and Tony Revolori as Zero.
Hot Trailer: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Lochte Teammate James Feigen Apologizes, Details Rio Gas Station Gaffe & Brazilian Authorities' Big Fine Demands
Oscars: Saudi Arabia Enters 'Barakah Meets Barakah' In Foreign Language Race; Kingdom's Second Submission Ever
Vice's Shane Smith To Big Media: "Open Sh*t Up" Or Alienate A Generation; Predicts M&A Frenzy; Talks Disney - Edinburgh
Latest Film News
- TriStar Nails Attica Prison Riot Book For Amy Pascal; Second Project In Works About 1971 Uprising
- Marketing Exec VP Loren Schwartz Leaving Warner Bros.
- ‘Don’t Breathe’ Review: Don’t Go
- ‘Rings’ Trailer: Samara Returns In The Digital Era
- Doug Liman Will Direct DC Title ‘Justice League Dark’ For Warner Bros
- ‘Manchester By The Sea’ Trailer: First Look At Kenneth Lonergan’s Family Drama Starring Casey Affleck