Fox Searchlight yesterday set a March 7, 2014 release date for Wes Anderson‘s latest, The Grand Budapest Hotel. The film recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and his trusted friend, lobby boy Zero Moustafa. Central to the story are the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune. Ralph Fiennes is Gustave with a slew of Anderson regulars putting in appearances including Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson. Moonrise Kingdom‘s Tilda Swinton and Edward Norton are also aboard as are Saoirse Ronan, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, F Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric, Willem Dafoe, Lea Seydoux, Harvey Keitel, Tom Wilkinson and Tony Revolori as Zero.
Hot Trailer: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Massachusetts Senator Urges Verizon, Cox To Resolve Local Fox Blackout
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'