Fox Searchlight yesterday set a March 7, 2014 release date for Wes Anderson‘s latest, The Grand Budapest Hotel. The film recounts the adventures of Gustave H, a legendary concierge at a famous European hotel between the wars, and his trusted friend, lobby boy Zero Moustafa. Central to the story are the theft and recovery of a priceless Renaissance painting and the battle for an enormous family fortune. Ralph Fiennes is Gustave with a slew of Anderson regulars putting in appearances including Bill Murray, Adrien Brody, Jason Schwartzman and Owen Wilson. Moonrise Kingdom‘s Tilda Swinton and Edward Norton are also aboard as are Saoirse Ronan, Jeff Goldblum, Jude Law, F Murray Abraham, Mathieu Amalric, Willem Dafoe, Lea Seydoux, Harvey Keitel, Tom Wilkinson and Tony Revolori as Zero.
Hot Trailer: ‘The Grand Budapest Hotel’
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Says Yes To No. 1, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, 'St. Vincent,' 'Birdman' Expansion Results - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- New York Television Festival Announces 2014 Winners
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC