Will Ferrell is pulling out all the stops as he brings back the boorish newscaster Ron Burgundy for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. He’s doing car commercials and endorsing Ben And Jerry’s ice cream flavors. Now, Paramount Pictures has released a new trailer. The film doesn’t come out until Christmas, and between this and the earlier trailer, you’re left hoping they haven’t given away all the good jokes, because this is pretty funny stuff.
Hot Trailer: ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Gore Verbinski On Cancellation Of North Korea-Based Steve Carell Film
- Aaron Sorkin On Free Speech As Casualty In 'The Interview' Cancellation
- Michael Stuhlbarg Joins Steve Jobs Pic
- North Korea-Based Thriller With Gore Verbinski And Steve Carell Canceled
- Sony Scraps TV Advertising On 'The Interview'