Will Ferrell is pulling out all the stops as he brings back the boorish newscaster Ron Burgundy for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. He’s doing car commercials and endorsing Ben And Jerry’s ice cream flavors. Now, Paramount Pictures has released a new trailer. The film doesn’t come out until Christmas, and between this and the earlier trailer, you’re left hoping they haven’t given away all the good jokes, because this is pretty funny stuff.
Hot Trailer: ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’
What's Hot on Deadline
Peter Jackson & Fran Walsh Rev 'Mortal Engines'; Directing Debut For 'Hobbit' VFX Protege Christian Rivers
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31.5M But ‘Mechanic’ Throws Wrench Into China – Intl Box Office
- Aardman, Studiocanal Reunite Flock For ‘Shaun The Sheep Movie 2’ – AFM
- ‘American Pastoral’ Review: Ewan McGregor’s Directorial Debut Deserves A Better Reception
- Warner Bros Sues Innovative Artists For Oscar Screener Piracy Of ‘Creed’ + More
- EuropaCorp Boards English-Language Remake of Japanese Thriller 'Shield of Straw'
- ‘The Conjuring’s Hayes Brothers Writing Duo Sign With CAA