Will Ferrell is pulling out all the stops as he brings back the boorish newscaster Ron Burgundy for Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues. He’s doing car commercials and endorsing Ben And Jerry’s ice cream flavors. Now, Paramount Pictures has released a new trailer. The film doesn’t come out until Christmas, and between this and the earlier trailer, you’re left hoping they haven’t given away all the good jokes, because this is pretty funny stuff.
Hot Trailer: ‘Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues’
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Lionsgate, Tribeca Team For Subscription VOD Launch
- Bart & Fleming: WB's Spandex OD; Ebola The Series; Neil Patrick Harris Near EGOT
- Netflix & Leonardo DiCaprio Team On 'Virunga' Documentary Release
- Morris Chestnut Boards 'Bus 657′
- Rosie Day Joins 'All Roads Lead To Rome'
- Relativity Buys Kevin Costner-Starrer 'Black Or White'