EXCLUSIVE: Homeland‘s Morgan Saylor has landed the role of Julie, the teenage daughter of Kevin Costner‘s character, in Disney’s sports drama McFarland. Pic tells the true story of an ex-football coach who moves his family to rural McFarland, CA, and builds a cross-country running team out of the local school’s dirt-poor and predominantly Mexican-American student body. Niki Caro is helming the pic. Maria Bello also stars as Jim’s wife, Cheryl. Saylor next appears in the upcoming Jamie Marks Is Dead opposite Liv Tyler and Judy Greer and is now in her third season playing Dana Brody on Showtime’s Homeland. She’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
‘Homeland’s Morgan Saylor Joins Disney Sports Drama ‘McFarland’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- TIFF 2016 Lineup Announcement Live Stream
- Disney-Owned Foodles Production Admits Two Breaches Over Harrison Ford ‘Star Wars’ Accident
- Paramount And European Union Finalize Deal Over Anti-Trust Investigation
- Panama Papers Movie Set At Netflix; John Wells Teams With Journos Who Broke Story
- Festival Fever Begins: Will ‘Magnificent Seven’ Saddle Up As Toronto Opener?
- ‘Indignation’ Review: Ex-Focus Boss James Schamus’ Directorial Debut Is Exceptional