EXCLUSIVE: Homeland‘s Morgan Saylor has landed the role of Julie, the teenage daughter of Kevin Costner‘s character, in Disney’s sports drama McFarland. Pic tells the true story of an ex-football coach who moves his family to rural McFarland, CA, and builds a cross-country running team out of the local school’s dirt-poor and predominantly Mexican-American student body. Niki Caro is helming the pic. Maria Bello also stars as Jim’s wife, Cheryl. Saylor next appears in the upcoming Jamie Marks Is Dead opposite Liv Tyler and Judy Greer and is now in her third season playing Dana Brody on Showtime’s Homeland. She’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
‘Homeland’s Morgan Saylor Joins Disney Sports Drama ‘McFarland’
What's Hot on Deadline
Patton Oswalt Responds To Arrest In Golden State Killer Case, The Subject Of Late Wife's Book "I'll Be Gone In The Dark"
Latest Film News
- J.J. Abrams Says ‘Cloverfield’ Sequel “In The Works For Theaters”, Shows Off ‘Overlord…
- Paramount Unveils First Look At ‘Transformers’ Spinoff ‘Bumblebee’ – CinemaCon
- ‘Kings’ Review: Halle Berry & Daniel Craig Can’t Save Tone-Deaf Movie Set During 1992 L.A. Riots
- Annapurna, Plan B Plot ‘Spotlight’-Like Movie On How NY Times Reporters Broke Harvey Weinstein Sex Scandal Story
- ‘A Quiet Place 2’ Is “In The Works”, Paramount Boss Says – CinemaCon
- Universal And Cher Whet Appetite For Highly Commercial 2018 Slate, Followed By Lunch With Focus – CinemaCon