EXCLUSIVE: Homeland‘s Morgan Saylor has landed the role of Julie, the teenage daughter of Kevin Costner‘s character, in Disney’s sports drama McFarland. Pic tells the true story of an ex-football coach who moves his family to rural McFarland, CA, and builds a cross-country running team out of the local school’s dirt-poor and predominantly Mexican-American student body. Niki Caro is helming the pic. Maria Bello also stars as Jim’s wife, Cheryl. Saylor next appears in the upcoming Jamie Marks Is Dead opposite Liv Tyler and Judy Greer and is now in her third season playing Dana Brody on Showtime’s Homeland. She’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
‘Homeland’s Morgan Saylor Joins Disney Sports Drama ‘McFarland’
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Yamato
- Glenn Beck's Hot Reads: Google, Futurism, And More Fuel For A Media Empire
- Sony Chief “Disappointed” By Obama Rebuke, Hollywood's Cowed Silence
- Fox International Ups Kieran Breen To Marketing President Post
- Sony Hack: BitTorrent Offers To Distribute 'The Interview' On Its Bundle Service
- Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: “We Had No Choice,” Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
- DGA Stands By 'The Interview' Directors, Calls On Feds To Protect Hollywood