EXCLUSIVE: Homeland‘s Morgan Saylor has landed the role of Julie, the teenage daughter of Kevin Costner‘s character, in Disney’s sports drama McFarland. Pic tells the true story of an ex-football coach who moves his family to rural McFarland, CA, and builds a cross-country running team out of the local school’s dirt-poor and predominantly Mexican-American student body. Niki Caro is helming the pic. Maria Bello also stars as Jim’s wife, Cheryl. Saylor next appears in the upcoming Jamie Marks Is Dead opposite Liv Tyler and Judy Greer and is now in her third season playing Dana Brody on Showtime’s Homeland. She’s repped by UTA and Management 360.
‘Homeland’s Morgan Saylor Joins Disney Sports Drama ‘McFarland’
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Netflix Acquires Martin Scorsese's 'The Irishman,' Starring Robert De Niro
- Leah Adler Dies: Steven Spielberg’s Mother Was 97
- Uma Thurman Regrets Turning Down ‘Lord Of The Rings’ Role
- UCLA Diversity Report Downplays Gains Made By Industry’s Women and Minorities
- ‘Logan’ Review: The Marvel Comic Book Movie For People Who Hate Marvel Comic Book Movies
- Simon Kinberg Looking To Direct Next ‘X-Men’?