EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘Dope’ Red Band Trailer: Still Lives Up To Its Name
- Director Cary Fukunaga No Longer With Stephen King’s ‘It’
- New ‘When Marnie Was There,’ Holdover ‘Dreams’ Solid – Specialty B.O.
- No Heat At Memorial Day B.O.: ‘Tomorrowland’s Rocket Runs Outta Gas With $41.7M Bow – Monday Update
- First Six ‘Star Wars’ Pix To Play Shanghai International Film Fest