EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $177M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest Film News
- ‘Trolls’ Director Mike Mitchell On Making The Miyazaki-Influenced DreamWorks Fairy Tale
- ‘Joe’s Violin’ Director Kahane Cooperman On Crying For Two Years In Making Of Emotional Documentary Short…
- BBC Earth Films To Screen In China; ITV, Huace In Format Deal – Global Briefs
- Scandinavian VFX Group Goodbye Kansas Blows Into UK With New London Outpost
- ‘The Mummy’ Trailer: Watch The Franchise Rise From The Grave
- ‘Fantastic Beasts’ Bests $600M WW; ‘Moana’ Mints $177M; ‘Doctor Strange’ Ices ‘Deadpool’, ‘Iron Man 2’ – Intl…