EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Box Office Friday: 'Guardians' Tops 2014; 'As Above/So Below' Nabs No. 3; 'Cantinflas' Es Excelente!
More From Team
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Remains In Serious Condition Following Thursday Cardiac Arrest
- UPDATE: Abrams Artists & 'Ghost Adventures' Producer End Commissions Dispute
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates