EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Alibaba's Big Day Shifts Focus To Yahoo
- Daniel Sauli Joins HBO Miniseries 'Show Me A Hero'; Daren Kagasoff in Fox's 'Red Band Society'
- Sam Elliott & Garret Dillahunt Join FX's 'Justified'
- Universal Nabs Rights To 'Let It Snow' Short Stories Featuring Hot Author John Green
- Angelina Jolie To Direct Elephant Poaching Tale 'Africa' For Skydance
- Amber Heard To Co-Star In 'Magic Mike 2′