EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest Film News
- Sony Lands ‘Hunting El Chapo:’ Studio To Enlist Michael Bay?
- Scott Adkins To Star In Indie Thriller ‘Incoming’; Julia Jones Boards ‘Hard Powder’
- ‘Valerian’, ‘Molly’s Game’, ‘Mile 22’ & ‘Bad Moms Christmas’ Round Out STX CinemaCon…
- Elton John, Andrew Lloyd Webber & Tim Rice To Bring Animated ‘Joseph And The Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat’ To Big Screen For STX…
- Eddie Murphy Returns To Animation With Bo The Bull At STX – CinemaCon
- Robert Rodriguez To Direct ‘Ugly Dolls’ For STX For May 2019 Bow – CinemaCon