EXCLUSIVE: Fresh off an acting break to attend NYU’s Tisch School of the Arts, Haley Joel Osment has landed a pair of indie comedies: the Kevin Smith-helmed Tusk and Max Landis’ Me Him Her. In Tusk, Osment will play Teddy, whose best friend and podcast co-host (Justin Long) goes missing in the backwoods of Canada. He joins forces with his friend’s girlfriend (Genesis Rodriguez) to search for him. Production begins next month in North Carolina and LA. Me Him Her‘s plot is being kept under wraps, but the cast includes Scott Bakula, Alia Shawkat and Geena Davis. Osment also appears on Amazon Studios’ sitcom Alpha House, and is in the IFC miniseries Spoils Of Babylon from Funny Or Die which debuts in January. He is repped by Resolution, The Schiff Co and Coast To Coast.
Haley Joel Osment Lands Two Indie Comedies
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $285M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
Latest Film News
- Who Is The Social Media King Of Oscar Best Picture Nominees?
- Brad Grey Hosts Farewell For His Paramount Executives
- Lionsgate Sets ‘Most Likely To Murder’; ‘Crazy Ex-Girlfriend’s Rachel Bloom & Adam Pally Star
- Serialized Storyteller Serial Box Signs With Janklow & Nesbit
- Watch Harrison Ford’s Close Call At California Airport
- Disney Films To Show On Imax Through 2019 With New Distribution Deal