If you’re scoring at home, keep the Guillermo del Toro movie title Crimson Peak intact. I’ve seen reports that the film has been retitled Haunted Peak, but that is just a production entity GDT created for the shoot, which begins February.
Guillermo Del Toro’s Haunted House Pic Still Called ‘Crimson Peak’
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Oscars Security 2017: The Donald Trump Factor
- Holdovers Reign Over Presidents’ Day Weekend, But Why Did The New Releases Tank? – Monday Update
- First Sarah Jones Safety Grant Awarded On Third Year Mark Of Her Death
- Google & Microsoft To Demote Piracy Sites In UK Search Results
- Kim Dotcom Loses U.S. Extradition Appeal, But Claims Victory In Copyright Ruling
- Oscars: Is ‘Moonlight’ Poised To Make History After WGA Original Screenplay Win?