If you’re scoring at home, keep the Guillermo del Toro movie title Crimson Peak intact. I’ve seen reports that the film has been retitled Haunted Peak, but that is just a production entity GDT created for the shoot, which begins February.
Guillermo Del Toro’s Haunted House Pic Still Called ‘Crimson Peak’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Patrick Warburton Back For 'Ted' Sequel
- Stork Visit For Milla Jovovich Postpones 'Resident Evil 6′
- Indie Audax Outbids For David Weil Spec 'Moonfall'
- Lionsgate Buys Opera-Themed Comedy 'The Three Tenors'
- RADiUS To Release SXSW Winner 'The Great Invisible'
- Toronto Finds Bill Murray And Gives Him A Day