If you’re scoring at home, keep the Guillermo del Toro movie title Crimson Peak intact. I’ve seen reports that the film has been retitled Haunted Peak, but that is just a production entity GDT created for the shoot, which begins February.
Guillermo Del Toro’s Haunted House Pic Still Called ‘Crimson Peak’
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- MGM Buys 55% Of Roma Downey And Mark Burnett's Empire; Relaunches United Artists
- Lava Bear Joins Chinese Pic 'The Bodyguard'
- Bart & Fleming: Are Studios Driving The Lazy Road Paved By Detroit Automakers?
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt Circling Edward Snowden Role In Oliver Stone Film
- TIFF 2014: How Chris Rock, New Distribution Blood Fueled Film Deals
- Matt Damon, Zhang Yimou Want To Scale 'The Great Wall' In China