The federal government shutdown has affected film and TV shoots in the LA area. “Due to the Federal government shutdown, the Angeles National Forest, L.A. River, Sepulveda Dam, the West Lost Angeles VA Medical Center and all other Federal locations have been placed on indefinite hiatus for filming”, FilmL.A. said in a statement today. The nonprofit organization that processes permits for on-location motion picture, television and commercial shoots in the L.A. region says no permits are being issued at this time. Parts of the federal government shut down at midnight Tuesday after Congress failed to reach an agreement on a budget.
Government Shutdown Prompts Ban On Film, TV Shoots In Federal LA Locations
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Jon Lindstrom Joins 'True Detective'; Dan Buran Boards TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot
- 'Unfinished Business' Redband Trailer: Vince Vaughn And Company Invade Europe
- 'Late Late Show' Guest Hosts Include Drew Carey & Judd Apatow Ahead Of Corden Debut
- Richard Linklater To Receive Palm Springs Visionary Award For 'Boyhood'
- MPTF's Night Before Oscar Fundraiser Setting Up Shop On Fox Lot
- Matt Barr Joins TNT's Drug-Trade Pilot; Katie Sarife In 'The Michelle Knight Story'