The federal government shutdown has affected film and TV shoots in the LA area. “Due to the Federal government shutdown, the Angeles National Forest, L.A. River, Sepulveda Dam, the West Lost Angeles VA Medical Center and all other Federal locations have been placed on indefinite hiatus for filming”, FilmL.A. said in a statement today. The nonprofit organization that processes permits for on-location motion picture, television and commercial shoots in the L.A. region says no permits are being issued at this time. Parts of the federal government shut down at midnight Tuesday after Congress failed to reach an agreement on a budget.
Government Shutdown Prompts Ban On Film, TV Shoots In Federal LA Locations
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Team America: World Police' Replaces 'The Interview' At Texas Theater
- Hollywood Hits Twitter To Vent Anger About 'The Interview' Being Pulled
- Judd Apatow On 'The Interview' Being Pulled: “Disgraceful”
- David Muir Asks Obama If He Will Visit Cuba In ABC News Exclusive - Video
- Legendary Options Andrew Pyper's 'The Damned'
- Channing Tatum, Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Launch 'Team Oscar'