The federal government shutdown has affected film and TV shoots in the LA area. “Due to the Federal government shutdown, the Angeles National Forest, L.A. River, Sepulveda Dam, the West Lost Angeles VA Medical Center and all other Federal locations have been placed on indefinite hiatus for filming”, FilmL.A. said in a statement today. The nonprofit organization that processes permits for on-location motion picture, television and commercial shoots in the L.A. region says no permits are being issued at this time. Parts of the federal government shut down at midnight Tuesday after Congress failed to reach an agreement on a budget.
Government Shutdown Prompts Ban On Film, TV Shoots In Federal LA Locations
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Abrams Artists Sues 'Ghost Adventures' Producer Over Unpaid Commissions
- Wil Wheaton Blogs His Syfy Show Is Toast
- Miranda Mayo Joins 'Pretty Little Liars'; Samm Levine In 'Selfie'
- A+E Networks Outbids Time Warner For 10% Vice Media Stake
- HBO Miniseries 'Olive Kitteridge' Sets November Premiere Dates
- UPDATE: Joan Rivers Is “Resting Comfortably”, Says Daughter Melissa