FremantleMedia and Simon Cowell and Sony’s Syco Entertainment are launching one-stop-shop YouTube channels for the Got Talent and X Factor franchises. Although the various versions around the world — 55 for Got Talent and 25 for X Factor — have their own dedicated channels, the new outlets will draw fans to a single destination for the first time. That’s eyed as a big opportunity for brands to target a massive worldwide audience in one place. Each channel will curate viral clips from the local shows, which Fremantle and Syco say number in the billions of views per year. The companies will also produce original content including spinoffs and roundups. Here’s a teaser:
‘Got Talent’ & ‘X Factor’ Franchises Get Global YouTube Channels: Video
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest International News
- Idrissa Ouedraogo Dies: Noted Director Of African Film Was 64
- BAFTA Awards: ‘Three Billboards’ Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods – The Complete Winners List
- Armando Iannucci Still “Hopeful” Of ‘The Death Of Stalin’ Getting Russian Release
- Gemma Arterton Says “There Is So Much More To Do” In #MeToo Campaign – BAFTA Awards
- Nazif Mujić Dies: Bosnian Actor & Berlin Award Winner
- Imogen Poots Drama ‘Mobile Homes’ Gets U.S. Release With Dark Star – Berlin