Good Morning America will lend its ratings muscle to the October 28 launch of Fusion network, the news/pop culture/satire network from ABC and Univision. That morning, GMA’s Lara Spencer and Sam Champion will travel to Miami to appear live from the set of Univision’s morning infotainment show, Despierta America, joined by on-air talent from Fusion’s new morning infotainment program The Morning Show. Simultaneously, Karla Martinez and Raul Gonzalez of Despierta America will join the GMA team live in Times Square.
‘GMA’s Lara Spencer And Sam Champion To Help Launch ABC-Univision Network Fusion Next Week
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- 'Walking Dead' Producer Among Four Joining AMPAS Sci-Tech Council
- ABC 'World News Tonight' Wins Premiere Week In News Demo; NBC Nightly News Wins With Total Viewers
- Kenny Smith Family Reality Series Joins TBS Starting Lineup
- 'Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown' Ratings: CNN Season Premiere Down With 538,000 Viewers
- 'Bone Tomahawk' Adds Five To Cast; Kristina Lauren Anderson To Adapt YA Novel 'Invisibility'
- TV Academy's Ed Sullivan Statue Stolen From Hall Of Fame Plaza