Fusion, ABC and Univision’s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., has named veteran journalist Isaac Lee Chief Executive Officer effective immediately. In his new role, Lee will be responsible for all programming and business aspects of Fusion as he continues to serve as President of Univision News. Before joining Univision, Lee founded and served as editor-in-chief of English-language magazine PODER. Fusion launches nationwide on October 28; its digital platform will launch October 21.
Fusion Taps Univision News President Isaac Lee As CEO
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
UPDATE: 'Cops' Bryce Dion Killed By Friendly Fire In Omaha While Filming Response To Wendy's Robbery
About 1 Million Watch Chelsea Handler Say So Long To E! As Gwen Stefani Nearly Fumbles Another TV Appearance: Video
More From Team
- Netflix Gets Into French Originals Business With 'Marseille'
- Diane Sawyer Signs Off As Anchor Of 'World News' (Video)
- R.I.P. Character Actor Stephen Lee
- UPDATE: 'Magic Mike' Sequel Moved Up To Wednesday Before Fourth Of July
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Snags Summer Season's Second Strongest Numbers With Major Spoiler
- John Hillcoat's 'Triple Nine' Gets September 2015 Release Date