Fusion, ABC and Univision’s new network aimed at young English-speaking Hispanics in the U.S., has named veteran journalist Isaac Lee Chief Executive Officer effective immediately. In his new role, Lee will be responsible for all programming and business aspects of Fusion as he continues to serve as President of Univision News. Before joining Univision, Lee founded and served as editor-in-chief of English-language magazine PODER. Fusion launches nationwide on October 28; its digital platform will launch October 21.
Fusion Taps Univision News President Isaac Lee As CEO
What's Hot on Deadline
Sony Pictures Confirms Quentin Tarantino Deal; Margot Robbie, Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio Circling
Jeffrey Tambor Accused By 'Transparent' Actress Of Sexual Harassment; Actor Admits "Flaws," Says "Misinterpreted"
'The Royals' Female Cast & Crew Members Speak Out, Accuse Showrunner Mark Schwahn Of Sexual Harassment
Latest TV News
- CBS’ Paired ‘The Big Bang Theory’ And ‘Sheldon’ Dominate Flat Thursday
- ‘Still The King’ Billy Ray Cyrus Comedy Series Canceled By CMT After 2 Seasons
- Dave Chappelle’s New Netflix Special Set For New Year’s Eve
- Adam McKay Reteams With Composer Nicholas Britell On Two Projects
- Ben Affleck Calls Harvey Weinstein “Sleazy”, Admires Rose McGowan
- ‘Nashville’ To End: Season 6 On CMT Will Be Country Drama Series’ Last